• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

caught my girlfriend cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a friend in the same situation they reconciled got married she got knocked up then left his ass a year later abour a 800 dollar a month mistake and now she uses the kid against him so a wise man said Marry Very wisely dont let your emotions get involved sorry but thats life
Had another friend his ex left her 4 year old with him while she had a FWB on the side so BEWARE women are the DEVIL!!!!!!!!!

F**K her, tell her to gtfo,take the kids ,drop them off at the boss's house , sale the ring ,put the cash back in the bank. forget her . , they're alot of rich , good lookin women out there . why waste your time with a has been , no good cheatin w***e. Drop her like 3rd period english!!!

So I caught my girlfriend cheating on me with a very good friend and he is also my boss. Now I have no job, my hunting buddy is now dead to me and I can't seem to figure out what to do with my girlfriend. Worst part is, I just bought an engagement ring and there are two kids involved (her kids but i call them my own). What would you do? What should I do?

dude! you know im across the street if you need to go have a beer or something man.

(its Zach btw lol, cant remember if i told you my screen name on here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom