• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

caught my girlfriend cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sucks, But if you like revenge, Pick out one of her girlfriends and return the favor, PS if you live together move out first, and then beat his ass for doing ya dirty

If you are not married, the assumption is that it's an "open" relationship, unless otherwise stated. I caught my boyfriend cheating and explained to him that that is not what I'm about. He apologized, said he would do it no more, and we are still together. It's a give and take thing.

had the same thread on another site,on and on and on.Then does he take advice.....NO gets back with her.Like 390/400 posts.I call BS.outta here fo sho.GLWB

So I caught my girlfriend cheating on me with a very good friend and he is also my boss. Now I have no job, my hunting buddy is now dead to me and I can't seem to figure out what to do with my girlfriend. Worst part is, I just bought an engagement ring and there are two kids involved (her kids but i call them my own). What would you do? What should I do?

Go ahead and split bro. Once a cheater always a cheater. Sorry to hear it but there are a bunch of women out there and I'm sure you can pull one better.

Well, look at the bright side, you don't have a girlfriend therefore you wont need a job for the moment. So it can be turned into a win/win. Or, you could reconcile with her, but first go to metropolitan ave get you a good case of the clap...........then return the favor to her and give her the "gift". Then you will find out exactly who she is with........all the guys will be hurting.

Go ahead and split bro. Once a cheater always a cheater. Sorry to hear it but there are a bunch of women out there and I'm sure you can pull one better.

THis. Find a woman that will bring dinner home... Not bring an std home. Not worth it. Married a not if your in a relationship there is an understanding. I'm not getting married any time soon but if my girlfriend cheats, shes gone. She knows this. Trust is everything to me. The second I can't trust you... Your gone. That goes for anybody.

The good new is it happened before you made it official and married the b****, and since your not married it's quite easy to just walk away.

I will echo the idea of screwing one of her friends and getting proof (a picture would suffice) and leaving it somewhere she will have no trouble finding it.

I would cut ties with both of them and never look back..... Not worth kicking his ass, may be in the short term but I'm sure I don't have to explain all the misery that could ensue as a result.

You might want to troll some of the outdoor recreational websites and try to find you a " keeper."

I feel bad for her kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom