• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

caught my girlfriend cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.
The retired me says..."Move on... get a hotter looking girlfriend. Don't quit the job, unless you can and keep in contact. Her regret will be your validation."

The SAILOR in me says "Tell her that you want to get EVEN and for her to set you up with HER and one of her friends.. do them both.. then about the time
you're done.. invite your boss over for seconds... Tell your girlfriend that part of getting even is for her to call the cops on your boss for breaking and
entering and rape. Then after he goes to jail.. and since you've made no calls yourself.. you can break up with the gal, keep your job and maybe even
have one of her friends lined up for some 911.

So I caught my girlfriend cheating on me with a very good friend and he is also my boss. Now I have no job, my hunting buddy is now dead to me and I can't seem to figure out what to do with my girlfriend. Worst part is, I just bought an engagement ring and there are two kids involved (her kids but i call them my own). What would you do? What should I do?

If she has done it once, she WILL do it again!

Don't mess around with that ho no mo!

-You will thank me later.... Maybe that is harsh, but that is 100% truth!

(Cheaters have no honor. A dishonorable person is useless to everyone.)

The retired me says..."Move on... get a hotter looking girlfriend. Don't quit the job, unless you can and keep in contact. Her regret will be your validation."

The SAILOR in me says "Tell her that you want to get EVEN and for her to set you up with HER and one of her friends.. do them both.. then about the time
you're done.. invite your boss over for seconds... Tell your girlfriend that part of getting even is for her to call the cops on your boss for breaking and
entering and rape. Then after he goes to jail.. and since you've made no calls yourself.. you can break up with the gal, keep your job and maybe even
have one of her friends lined up for some 911.
genius.

Leave. For a woman to not only cheat but to stoop tithe level of cheating with your bestfriend... Trust me,
Leave. The most revenge you could get on her is to tell her she never meant a thing to you, sever
all contact and move on. As for the guy, he is a piece of **** and clearly not a friend. If she did it once she WILL do it again. She may change for a little while but almost 9 times out of 10 old habits always prevail. Respect yourself more than that and find someone that truly appreciates you. As for the kids, I hate to be cold hearted but they aren't yours... Don't sacrifice your happiness and future for them. As for grudge ****ing.... If you want to go where this guys been that's on you but me personally, I'm not into sloppy seconds so no thanks.

Leave. For a woman to not only cheat but to stoop tithe level of cheating with your bestfriend... Trust me,
Leave. The most revenge you could get on her is to tell her she never meant a thing to you, sever
all contact and move on. As for the guy, he is a piece of **** and clearly not a friend. If she did it once she WILL do it again. She may change for a little while but almost 9 times out of 10 old habits always prevail. Respect yourself more than that and find someone that truly appreciates you. As for the kids, I hate to be cold hearted but they aren't yours... Don't sacrifice your happiness and future for them. As for grudge ****ing.... If you want to go where this guys been that's on you but me personally, I'm not into sloppy seconds so no thanks.

Old habits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom