• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

caught my girlfriend cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.
She did you a favor really so cut your losses, let him have her and he can spend the rest of his time with her wondering if she'll do the same to him buy moving up the corporate ladder and sleeping with your bosses boss!
You are very lucky not to have married her and then found this out!
You are very lucky not to have had kids with her that you would be paying child support for until they are 18!
You are very lucky not to have adopted her kids and end up paying support!

In the end you got out easy. There are plenty of women out there without a ready made family attached to them. Move on Sir!

Just remember she ain't worth keeping. Losing your job is BS hope your former boss has a wife that finds out about his infidelity issues and believe me dude karma is a B%^&@. What goes around comes around and they'll both get their's in the end.

Well, she already had at least one failed relationship with serious consequences, unless she had two baby daddies, in which case she had two strikes against her before she met you. How surprised are you that she screwed up again?

Seriously, this is pathetic...man up and move on. Go bang her best friend or sister or something...or mom...

Look man I have seen the pictures...She has a nice rack but she isn't all that attractive really.

If it were me I would tell her I forgive her, hit it one last time, nut in her hair and tell her **** just isn't working out and find a woman who can be faithful. All this biblical information and anecdotal stories are great but its life and you need to man up and do whats best for you.

Its like someone else in this thread already said.... If it were one of your buddies in your shoes what would you tell him to do?

I vote for this guys idea! But add-call ur x-boss ask him if he kissed her, then ask him how u taste

I say forgive her and Marry her, how much worse could it get! You get to keep your minimum wage Job and the fat pig. Whore to make your life a living hell forever!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom