• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Careful out there guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uncle Si was a tool from the get go....mods you didn't notice?

It was known who he was from the start. As long as he didn't out himself and behaved himself, he was free to stay. Impossible to completely ban somebody from a forum. If they want on, they will get on. Better to just keep an eye on them than make a big scene about it. He has probably already registered another username and is once again among us. The mods probably already know about it, and are already watching him.

It was known who he was from the start. As long as he didn't out himself and behaved himself, he was free to stay. Impossible to completely ban somebody from a forum. If they want on, they will get on. Better to just keep an eye on them than make a big scene about it. He has probably already registered another username and is once again among us. The mods probably already know about it, and are already watching him.

That asswipe needs to get a life! (sorry, can I say that here?)

Well let's already ban his ass again,and again,and again.....

Good riddance to bad rubbish. D-bag supreme...please tell me this spat culminated in a perma-ban.

And STONEWALL...if you start sending me nude pics, I will respond in like kind. Then both of us will be puking...:pound:

Steve - keep up the good work...I see nothing wrong here that a few selective bans won't cure completely.
d-bag supreme sounds like a toca bell dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom