• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Careful out there guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats grounds for a restraining order.

I had thought about it, but I don't know his real name or where he lives. It was kinda scary though that he could find my real name, FB page, etc. I think it came from a Twitter account, which I had started a few years ago. I deleted it and changed FB pages so it wouldn't be an issue.

That's the reason he was banned last time.

My question is, why would you EVER threaten someone on a gun website? That's just plain stupid.

ETA:

After he came back as Uncle Si, he never seemed to have an issue with me again. Who knows, maybe the week that I rubbed him the wrong way, he was just having a bad period in his life. Whatever it is, I hope he gets whatever issues he's having resolved and can move on with life.

Last edited:
Quit GON myself and would never go back. ODT is much better!

Wow that is someone that has way to much time on thier hands, when I left GON i never went back or wanted to go back, it was thier loss not mine. it is like the guy that gets dumped and won,t stay away from the girl that dumped him, just keeps coming around and calling. it,s over MOVE ON.

internet tough.jpg

I had thought about it, but I don't know his real name or where he lives. It was kinda scary though that he could find my real name, FB page, etc. I think it came from a Twitter account, which I had started a few years ago. I deleted it and changed FB pages so it wouldn't be an issue.

My question is, why would you EVER threaten someone on a gun website? That's just plain stupid.

Well in his defense, I think everyone has wanted to threaten you at some point mtber :D

Unique username + Google= not too hard to find info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom