• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Careful out there guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve, this character has some deep issues and they are fermenting. Be careful corresponding with him and do not give too much info to him as far as your personal stuff. He definitely has self control issues and psychotic tendencies. Maybe he will find another cause if he is ignored but OC personalities do not understand the principle of moderation. Thanks for a great site!

- - - Updated - - -

I knew it! lol

This DSM analysis could fit a few personality types on this site, control freaks, stalkers, daddy issues? Man I dunno... I came here to trade guns one day and now look!

Hey guys! Kinda new to the site but does anyone have any SBR's or silencers they wanna sell a Texas resident? Aren't FFL's a drag fellas!? Pretty sure I had my felony expunged a few years back (not too sure) so I should be good to go!

Ok, that was funny.

nice.

Steve can you please unban him and send him to the thunder dome, we'll straighten his ass out lol.

That or post his email address....

here....you'll need this:

9069290-one-chicken-foot-on-a-wooden-board.jpg

Good riddance to bad rubbish. D-bag supreme...please tell me this spat culminated in a perma-ban.

And STONEWALL...if you start sending me nude pics, I will respond in like kind. Then both of us will be puking...:pound:

Steve - keep up the good work...I see nothing wrong here that a few selective bans won't cure completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom