• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Careful out there guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since coming here to ODT, I have meet some really great people. I have encountered thru messaging a moron or two, but my overall experience has been great, keep up the good work guys !
Don't let one or two ruin it for everybody else.

Yeah, he talked that smack one time on the BR and I told him he was showing his jail stripes or either lack of vocabulary. Big online ego, probably looks like Barney Fife!

He was a cop for about a minute or so he says. Then he said he was a lard ass in a open thread.
I picture this.

storage.hypersyl.com_wp_content_uploads_2012_05_cartman_authoritah.jpg

Here are my latest correspondence with "Moonpie," also known as "Uncle Si."

Moonpie: Steve. You are a huge vagina...

Me:
The feeling is mutual.

Moonpie:
I'm certain I can find some left wing liberal gun hating democrats to investigate your site. Bloomberg should do to the ODT what he did to Adventure Outdoors. It will be a fun project to open the eyes of all of those Anti Gun Advocates to your site. Have fun.

Moonpie: Get the picture?

View attachment 112978

Yes Moonpie, I got the picture, and showed it to everybody.

Steve, this character has some deep issues and they are fermenting. Be careful corresponding with him and do not give too much info to him as far as your personal stuff. He definitely has self control issues and psychotic tendencies. Maybe he will find another cause if he is ignored but OC personalities do not understand the principle of moderation. Thanks for a great site!

- - - Updated - - -

He was a cop for about a minute or so he says. Then he said he was a lard ass in a open thread.
I picture this.

storage.hypersyl.com_wp_content_uploads_2012_05_cartman_authoritah.jpg

I knew it! lol

He thinks that those people will care about this site? We are small compared to national forums. If they were going to spend their money fighting anyone it would be one of the large forums, not us.

Just remember KARMA IS A *****!!

Steve, this character has some deep issues and they are fermenting. Be careful corresponding with him and do not give too much info to him as far as your personal stuff. He definitely has self control issues and psychotic tendencies. Maybe he will find another cause if he is ignored but OC personalities do not understand the principle of moderation. Thanks for a great site!

- - - Updated - - -

I knew it! lol

Yes ^^^^ what he said ^^^^^ and he's a dick too !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom