• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can you legally drive on a private rd in georgia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems necessary to me and since it is owned by the bank, not abandoned.......abandonedment to me would be no vested parties........

Heres where it gets complicated..
If it is vacant, I have to post 3 forums on the house.
on of them is this:

i48.tinypic.com_33mpml0.jpg

Im not stressing over it, I have access to a pool of company lawyers.
Was just hoping someone here would have the info needed.

Keep in mind what happen to the door to door salesmen in Florida not to long ago!
It all depends on the mindset of the guy that told you not to use it!

I take it from what you have said you do some type of field inspections for a bank or mortgage company? I go through some of this same **** all the time!
I would say go on down there , you gotta see if it is vacant, and if it is your all good. The person who told you this doesn't own the other houses , so as far as he knows your going to see somebody else. I think it's ok either way!! Unless he owns all the propereties and is renting them out then it may be different. . . but that can't be the case or you wouldn't be out there for the bank!!

I owned a piece of property a while back that had an easement on it, the old private rd or drive went to an additional 5 acres that was landlocked behind me. When i bought the home i was told by the banks lawyer that i couldn't block it or anything. I was not able to tell someone that had business going back there not to, even though the drive dead ended in the middle of the woods with no turnaround & my driveway was the only entrance. . . if that helps answer your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom