• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Calling out a low baller?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are the rules/regulations on mentioning to a member that it would be better for them to embarrass themselves in private via PM as opposed to continuing to embarrass them selves for everyone to see? There is a guy who is offering the same shotgun to about a dozen guys for their ak's that are worth about twice the value of the gun he is offering. I'm looking for an ak right now so I see his offers on EVERY ak listing. Since I was already annoyed, I checked out all of his content, and he is also making lowball cash offers on people's listings. I know, I know lowballaz gonna lowball. But I have replied to his posts so many times and just erased it before I clicked submit so I don't get scolded. Is it ok to point out the benefits of private messaging your embarrassing offers?

Has he low-balled you or you just feel the need to perform a public service and protect everyone from the lowballer?

My normal response is hey. That's a great price. If you find one or two for that let me know. I'll take two of them.

Has he low-balled you or you just feel the need to perform a public service and protect everyone from the lowballer?
He has never low balled me. I'm not really looking to protect every one either. Though with Halloween coming up, maybe I'll dress up like super ODT man and save the day...
Really it just got so annoying that I was either going to reply to one of the threads he posted on or put something in the pasture. I went with the second option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom