• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Calling out a low baller?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdaddy3247

Default rank <3000 posts
Voted 87th most handsome guy on the ODT
131   0
Reaction score
what are the rules/regulations on mentioning to a member that it would be better for them to embarrass themselves in private via PM as opposed to continuing to embarrass them selves for everyone to see? There is a guy who is offering the same shotgun to about a dozen guys for their ak's that are worth about twice the value of the gun he is offering. I'm looking for an ak right now so I see his offers on EVERY ak listing. Since I was already annoyed, I checked out all of his content, and he is also making lowball cash offers on people's listings. I know, I know lowballaz gonna lowball. But I have replied to his posts so many times and just erased it before I clicked submit so I don't get scolded. Is it ok to point out the benefits of private messaging your embarrassing offers?

what are the rules/regulations on mentioning to a member that it would be better for them to embarrass themselves in private via PM as opposed to continuing to embarrass them selves for everyone to see? There is a guy who is offering the same shotgun to about a dozen guys for their ak's that are worth about twice the value of the gun he is offering. I'm looking for an ak right now so I see his offers on EVERY ak listing. Since I was already annoyed, I checked out all of his content, and he is also making lowball cash offers on people's listings. I know, I know lowballaz gonna lowball. But I have replied to his posts so many times and just erased it before I clicked submit so I don't get scolded. Is it ok to point out the benefits of private messaging your embarrassing offers?

Its a numbers game yo. Its like that ugly dude thats always pulling chicks. Its not because he has game, its because he asks every woman he meets if she wants it. Someone is bound to say yes. You wont get through to someone like that.

iu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom