• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Calling all snitches !

If we are talking Seattle/Kenosha then it wouldn't really makes sense to have billboards in Atlanta area for reporting about things that happened in those areas. I also admittedly never drove anywhere near the city during the summer so if there were billboards I wouldn't have seen them. But OP did specifically ask about arrests pertaining to the riots during Trump inauguration and someone provided them. Yes a year later they were pardoned too so you never know what a year from now may hold for those arrested during this years riots. I do agree with the other guy though about how the GOP largely has gone down a QAnon conspiracy hole and it has hurt and will continue to hurt them for years to come as far as trying to win elections. It just doesn't make any sense thinking dems stole the election when even Trump appointed judges and Trump supporting people in charge of voting machines say he's a loon for continuing to spew that the election was stolen. GOP better learn and learn soon to get back to normal or else Dems will be in control for a long while.

Well, I guess we all better get the lube out and bend over for a minimum of 4 years or longer. Dems aren’t civil, aren’t honest and will lie and steal without a thought. It seems that’s accepted and we must be honest and civil. If we can’t raise a little hell, exaggerate and tell half truths like the media, then so be it.

Ok, now you want to be civil, but let's not forget how you started your response to someone else:
"I’m not sure, but you may have a very limited comprehension ability, so I will type slowly"

If that is your idea of civil, fine, just don't get upset about reciprocity. Especially when your logic is specious.

Wanted billboards are nothing new. Saw one just the other day, with a huge picture of a Hispanic dude. After 9-11 there were tons of "see something, say something" billboards, posters, busses, etc.

If you are asking if I have previously seen billboards asking for info about an attempted insurrection at the US Capitol, well of course I haven't. Such an event never occurred before (at least not since the advent of billboards).

The point of what I posted is that right-wing extremists brought this on themselves, and are taking the entire GOP down with them.

Some of these extremists, like boogaloo boys, have been going to protests for both sides and starting violence. One or two of them got arrested for shooting and burning that police station in Minnesota. Very good chance they were involved at the Capitol as well.

IIRC: a whole (not a-hole, but it’s similar) lotta those “see something, say something” ads came out under the last POTUS and almost exclusively featured Caucasian Men as the suspect. No middle eastern men, no people of color. All the ads showed white men as “the enemy”. White men have been targeted by the gov as domestic terrorist despite the riots , looting, and burning of the last several years.

Anybody else remember that crap?

IIRC: a whole (not a-hole, but it’s similar) lotta those “see something, say something” ads came out under the last POTUS and almost exclusively featured Caucasian Men as the suspect. No middle eastern men, no people of color. All the ads showed white men as “the enemy”. Whore men have been targeted by the gov as domestic terrorist despite the riots , looting, and burning of the last several years.

Anybody else remember that crap?

Spot on. It’s amazing the prey doesn’t realize they’re being hunted. I guess ignorance is bliss until they come for them.

Well, I guess we all better get the lube out and bend over for a minimum of 4 years or longer. Dems aren’t civil, aren’t honest and will lie and steal without a thought. It seems that’s accepted and we must be honest and civil. If we can’t raise a little hell, exaggerate and tell half truths like the media, then so be it.
Yeah my ole lady knows how i feel about this “bowing down” bs libs think all of us are going to do....im done being civil.....when they draw first blood its on.
I guarantee one thing...they better learn how to be civil themselves and best not think everyone is gonna take what they give out.

I think your memory is just a little Fuzzy..

You mean the street riots when Trump was inaugurated?
Looks like they arrested 95 people just the first day.

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/i...ve-inauguration-outside-deploraball-d-n709321

From the article:
"Authorities arrested 95 people — some charged with rioting"
"D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser has said more than 3,000 police officers from other regions and 5,000 National Guardsmen are on hand to help secure the parade route"

This article says 200 total were charged and put on trial for felony riot charges.

https://wamu.org/story/17/11/20/trials-begin-people-charged-rioting-inauguration-day-d-c/

I can promise you there were well more than 200 involved.
Why wasn't Madonna in her ***** hat arrested for threatening to bomb the White House?
Here's a good list to start with. Any of these people investigated or charged?

https://www.thewrap.com/hollywood-stars-donald-trump-violent-death-kathy-griffin-snoop-dogg/
But even more than that, how about all the riots that have taken place throughout last year where degenerate American hating scumbags spat in the faces of police, screamed in their faces, taunted them, threw Molotov cocktails at State Police, occupied city property, burned and rioted and pillaged businesses and entire city blocks.
MURDERED the innocent in cold blood.
Here even in Georgia they broke in to CNN downtown and attacked police, CNN news crew and held them hostage with improvised projectiles?

Have you seen the video montage of lovely far left elected officials who instructed and encouraged the sociopath unhinged To start fights, attack, to fight?

I can promise you there were well more than 200 involved.
Why wasn't Madonna in her ***** hat arrested for threatening to bomb the White House?
Here's a good list to start with. Any of these people investigated or charged?

https://www.thewrap.com/hollywood-stars-donald-trump-violent-death-kathy-griffin-snoop-dogg/
But even more than that, how about all the riots that have taken place throughout last year where degenerate American hating scumbags spat in the faces of police, screamed in their faces, taunted them, threw Molotov cocktails at State Police, occupied city property, burned and rioted and pillaged businesses and entire city blocks.
MURDERED the innocent in cold blood.
Here even in Georgia they broke in to CNN downtown and attacked police, CNN news crew and held them hostage with improvised projectiles?

Have you seen the video montage of lovely far left elected officials who instructed and encouraged the sociopath unhinged To start fights, attack, to fight?

However I do ask for everybody's indulgence as I digressed.
But It has occurred to me now, that we might have to be worried about snitches on this platform as well

You have to hand it to the left in this regard - they played the long game and spent decades doing two things: 1) gaining control of the mainstream media, and 2) stacking all areas of government (including intelligence and law enforcement) with liberals. How in the $%^& do you fix that? I don't think you can - we're sliding downhill now and gaining speed.
Yep and we got it really bad here in Georgia now

Back
Top Bottom