• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Calling all snitches !

They're going after Franklin Graham now to cancel him

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210119-220117_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20210119-220117_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 16
No offense but boy are you out of touch.
I certainly would call those powers Godlike. Powers that Can silence you in a moment by deleting your account because you dared express free speech.
Those with powers that can dox you, ridicule you, destroy you and then memory hole you.
CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, MSLSD, PBS, PMS. Netflix, Disney, YouTube
Google Facebook Twatter, Instagram.
Fox News has been capitulating to the left for the longest time, infiltrated by liberal clowns. After Roger Ailes died it was over. They lost their conservative following a few weeks ago when they openly became operatives for The Steal.
The most ominous and horrific problem is Big Tech/Silicon Valley who has a stranglehold on everybody now. This past year especially, way too to mention here, all began their purge....
They really ramped it up now the past few weeks emboldened, and drunken with power.
AND they just happen to be far left lunatic whack job commies hell bent on silencing any opposing voices or views and domination.
There is no need to try to argue with me about this I am a witness to all of it, very well-known personalities have been silenced let alone the very president of the United States. I have experienced this censorship myself.
Lots of people need to be red pilled

This is the kind of nonsense that will render Republicans irrelevant. You have been misled and your anger is manufactured.

Have you heard of the Navarro Report?
Please download the PDF and read.
There's plenty of information too about Ruby and her daughter who concocted their little steal in Fulton county after midnight after they sent everybody home.
There is video and audio of this unbelievable unmitigated theft perpetrated in the middle of the night by these two scoundrels, or the fraud that took place in Arizona Wisconsin Pennsylvania.
There's plenty of video of the bullying liberals pushing poll watchers back 60 plus feet or not allowing them to gain entry at all.
There's plenty of proof about those hack machines made by Dominion. Thumb drives, modems, broken seals you name it.
But I don't really need to prove that to anybody here. Go do your research if you're a honest person.
From what I'm reading there is a significant percentage of the electorate and the world that believe Senile Piss Pants stole the election by fraud.
This should scare the holy hell out of absolutely everybody.
Not going to get into discourse back and forth from my phone about All the compromised judges and GOP backstabbers etc.
Here in our own state Brian Kemp was involved with the purchase of these Dominion machines after they have been spurned by other states.
Then you've got the secretary of state who made a deal with Stacy Abrams which resulted in thousands and thousands of unsolicited ballots sent all summer long. We personally received six at this house.
Then there's Gabriel Sterling who is some sort of unelected hack who is the assistant of the Secretary of State who's also a liar.
State of Georgia is compromised.
So many of these check mark verified elected officials at the top in many states especially Massachusetts, we're bona fide and proven biased Trump haters.
If you'd like to you can also go research Dr Shiva. He's got a pretty good lawsuit going right now on his own stolen election.
What She Said!!!
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom