• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Calling all snitches !

However I do ask for everybody's indulgence as I digressed.
But It has occurred to me now, that we might have to be worried about snitches on this platform as well

Without a doubt. Everything on this site gets watched, long before the traitors infiltrated. I guess they don’t love their right to own firearms.

I can promise you there were well more than 200 involved.
Why wasn't Madonna in her ***** hat arrested for threatening to bomb the White House? <<I don't know....why wasn't she?

Here's a good list to start with. Any of these people investigated or charged
?<< I don't know, Are they?

https://www.thewrap.com/hollywood-stars-donald-trump-violent-death-kathy-griffin-snoop-dogg/
But even more than that, how about all the riots that have taken place throughout last year where degenerate American hating scumbags spat in the faces of police, screamed in their faces, taunted them, threw Molotov cocktails at State Police, occupied city property, burned and rioted and pillaged businesses and entire city blocks.
MURDERED the innocent in cold blood.

Here even in Georgia they broke in to CNN downtown and attacked police, CNN news crew and held them hostage with improvised projectiles?<< Why is there a question mark here?..Is this a question?
But I gotta be honest I don't remember the part about taking the news crew hostage with "Improvised projectiles",,and I was watching it live on my TV

Have you seen the video montage of lovely far left elected officials who instructed and encouraged the sociopath unhinged To start fights, attack, to fight? << No i havent

Theres a lot of questions you are asking me in your post/rant.....maybe try Google?

And there it is. No response to substance so devolves to name calling and veiled threats. Labels facts and examples irrelevant BS.
Claims to be civil then a few posts later becomes a savage-who is making it up as they go again?

Maybe that's why I don't post here very often, I prefer substance.

Show me an example of left wing protesters breaking into the Capitol, and I will then go find you a billboard requesting information on said protesters.
I would be more than happy to show you examples of left-wing loons breaking into the capital but you can do your own research. They are being arrested day after day

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/br...st-leader-john-sullivan-during-capitol-siege/

If we are talking Seattle/Kenosha then it wouldn't really makes sense to have billboards in Atlanta area for reporting about things that happened in those areas. I also admittedly never drove anywhere near the city during the summer so if there were billboards I wouldn't have seen them. But OP did specifically ask about arrests pertaining to the riots during Trump inauguration and someone provided them. Yes a year later they were pardoned too so you never know what a year from now may hold for those arrested during this years riots. I do agree with the other guy though about how the GOP largely has gone down a QAnon conspiracy hole and it has hurt and will continue to hurt them for years to come as far as trying to win elections. It just doesn't make any sense thinking dems stole the election when even Trump appointed judges and Trump supporting people in charge of voting machines say he's a loon for continuing to spew that the election was stolen. GOP better learn and learn soon to get back to normal or else Dems will be in control for a long while.

Obviously you've been listening to lying media.
If you And those like you were truly honest, you would have looked at the proof .
Did you look at the proof offered?

Trump followers are God fearing freedom loving Patriots and understand borders, language, and culture.
We are not GOP
We are not baby killers
We are not God haters
We are not America loathers
We are not race baiters
We are not "Q Anon" But nice try parroting the lying mischaracterizing Legacy media

Ok, now you want to be civil, but let's not forget how you started your response to someone else:
"I’m not sure, but you may have a very limited comprehension ability, so I will type slowly"

If that is your idea of civil, fine, just don't get upset about reciprocity. Especially when your logic is specious.

Wanted billboards are nothing new. Saw one just the other day, with a huge picture of a Hispanic dude. After 9-11 there were tons of "see something, say something" billboards, posters, busses, etc.

If you are asking if I have previously seen billboards asking for info about an attempted insurrection at the US Capitol, well of course I haven't. Such an event never occurred before (at least not since the advent of billboards).

The point of what I posted is that right-wing extremists brought this on themselves, and are taking the entire GOP down with them.

Some of these extremists, like boogaloo boys, have been going to protests for both sides and starting violence. One or two of them got arrested for shooting and burning that police station in Minnesota. Very good chance they were involved at the Capitol as well.
Absolutely untrue and you're not being honest. There were two left-wingers with an embedded CNN operative who incited the entry of the capital.
Why lie When the information is out there??
Screenshot_20210118-202647_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Maybe trump will pardon them all tomorrow and drive the wedge of division deeper. I don't care.

Seems like the logical next step would be for trump to start a podcast and preach to members on Wednesday and Saturday :hail:. Don't forget to send in your money for tithes and offerings. You can have an annual Magaque on the grounds of Mar-A-Loco every year. This will keep the base energized until don jr runs and gets beat in 2024. ( We can print as many votes as we need :cool: )

Absolutely untrue and you're not being honest. There were two left-wingers with an embedded CNN operative who incited the entry of the capital.
Why lie When the information is out there??View attachment 3041974

Now go do your own research far left cement head idiots.
There are two commie triators for you
delusional liberals liars.
liberals are never truly honest with themselves or others. They are bona fide collapsed narcissists.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210118-202302_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20210118-202302_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 6
Back
Top Bottom