• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Calling all snitches !

Obviously you've been listening to lying media.
If you And those like you were truly honest, you would have looked at the proof .
Did you look at the proof offered?

Trump followers are God fearing freedom loving Patriots and understand borders, language, and culture.
We are not GOP
We are not baby killers
We are not God haters
We are not America loathers
We are not race baiters
We are not "Q Anon" But nice try parroting the lying mischaracterizing Legacy media
What proof are you referencing? Like I said even people who were put into power by Trump and were trump supporters don't think any of the claims he or you have made have any merit. That's not leftist media trying to lie to you. That's people who hold the same values as you telling you they don't agree with the claims.

Theres a lot of questions you are asking me in your post/rant.....maybe try Google?[/QUOTE
What proof are you referencing? Like I said even people who were put into power by Trump and were trump supporters don't think any of the claims he or you have made have any merit. That's not leftist media trying to lie to you. That's people who hold the same values as you telling you they don't agree with the claims.

Have you heard of the Navarro Report?
Please download the PDF and read.
There's plenty of information too about Ruby and her daughter who concocted their little steal in Fulton county after midnight after they sent everybody home.
There is video and audio of this unbelievable unmitigated theft perpetrated in the middle of the night by these two scoundrels, or the fraud that took place in Arizona Wisconsin Pennsylvania.
There's plenty of video of the bullying liberals pushing poll watchers back 60 plus feet or not allowing them to gain entry at all.
There's plenty of proof about those hack machines made by Dominion. Thumb drives, modems, broken seals you name it.
But I don't really need to prove that to anybody here. Go do your research if you're a honest person.
From what I'm reading there is a significant percentage of the electorate and the world that believe Senile Piss Pants stole the election by fraud.
This should scare the holy hell out of absolutely everybody.
Not going to get into discourse back and forth from my phone about All the compromised judges and GOP backstabbers etc.
Here in our own state Brian Kemp was involved with the purchase of these Dominion machines after they have been spurned by other states.
Then you've got the secretary of state who made a deal with Stacy Abrams which resulted in thousands and thousands of unsolicited ballots sent all summer long. We personally received six at this house.
Then there's Gabriel Sterling who is some sort of unelected hack who is the assistant of the Secretary of State who's also a liar.
State of Georgia is compromised.
So many of these check mark verified elected officials at the top in many states especially Massachusetts, we're bona fide and proven biased Trump haters.
If you'd like to you can also go research Dr Shiva. He's got a pretty good lawsuit going right now on his own stolen election.

The OP specifically mentioned Trump's inauguration, so your criticism makes no sense.

It's funny when people with poor comprehension criticize the comprehension of others. Really validates the point about poor memories.

But seriously, what did y'all expect? Half the GOP has followed Q-ANON down the conspiracy rabbit hole, and is frothing at the mouth over completely false grievances repeated ad naseum. If this is the GOPs future it will keep becoming more marginalized. Turn off Alex Jones and get back to the real world.
The GOP never liked Alex Jones. That was for the fringe. Please get your facts straight. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom