• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Calling all snitches !

Apply this principle and look back at what has been said about democrats, leftists, etc.

I really don’t see your point. Democrats are takers (of rights, free speech, firearms, energy independence and global competition)Republicans want freedom and less regulation. How are the two equivalent? The right is called unstable by the media 24/7, whether it was true or not since before Obama. Turn on most any media outlet and you’ll see the blatant bias. Stories and facts twisted, liars and unverified stories trumpeted as truth, then possibly a quiet retraction or maybe none at all. It’s not even close. It’s one thing to fight to keep your freedoms, it’s another to fight to have the government strip your freedoms. Just watch fuel, utility costs, goods and most everything you use jump in cost since November 2020. Watch job opportunities and wage growth stagnate. See where the bottom 1/3 income earners lose ground again. We are about to be bent over!

If you keep telling decent people they are evil and dangerous, they just might take you up on it.

Apply this principle and look back at what has been said about democrats, leftists, etc.

I really don’t see your point.

Your claim is that violence by right wing extremists is due to rhetoric calling conservatives evil and dangerous, and seems to imply that the violence is justified.

Now review the epithets and insults that you and others hurl at Democrats, leftists, and nowadays anyone that isn't farther right than Mitt Romney. People like Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, etc. have been spreading bilious poison for decades. Applying your own principle, the right wing is therefore the cause of left wing violence.

Just to be clear, my position is that political violence by anyone should be strongly condemned and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Your claim is that violence by right wing extremists is due to rhetoric calling conservatives evil and dangerous, and seems to imply that the violence is justified.

Now review the epithets and insults that you and others hurl at Democrats, leftists, and nowadays anyone that isn't farther right than Mitt Romney. People like Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, etc. have been spreading bilious poison for decades. Applying your own principle, the right wing is therefore the cause of left wing violence.

Just to be clear, my position is that political violence by anyone should be strongly condemned and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

So how far do we go back? You seem to think it’s 1950s. It’s not, it’s 2021 and the Democrats have become the oppressor, suppressing/eliminating rights and championing wealth redistribution. They have been the most violent and immoral group out there, but just like your line of thinking, the media doesn’t report or partially reports the facts. You obviously consume this version of truth through your chosen media. If you can’t see who is being targeted and oppressed, then there is no opening your eyes. My people were the victims of the largest mass lynching in this country. You know why you have no knowledge of this and have to look it up, because only certain lives are important according to your media. Good luck out there, I’m getting out of the hood called metro atlanta in a few years. Enjoy your new neighbors and higher crime rates as the good people move away. Maybe we’ll get section 8 housing in your neighborhood soon. You do know that’s one of the Democrat’s priorities I hope.

It's the "public face" as you liberals call it because you control 99% of the news dissemination in print, media and broadcast. You MAKE it seem that way. Show me a picture, any picture in Roswell of a Q-anon or Camp Auschwitz t-****.....

Source for this claim that liberals control 99% of the media? Is Rupert Murdoch's media empire liberal? Is Clear Channel/iHeart Liberal?

A vast liberal conspiracy with godlike powers does not exist. Modern mass media is above all corporate and capitalist, and no friend of liberals. If it seems like they are allied at the moment, it's because the crazy on the right wing is bad for business.

A vast liberal conspiracy with godlike powers does not exist. Modern mass media is above all corporate and capitalist, and no friend of liberals. If it seems like they are allied at the moment, it's because the crazy on the right wing is bad for business.
This was "mostly full-o-crap".....the alliance between media and liberal leadership is a clear and present danger.

Getting back to the OP and Van Halen, remember in 1984 how parents are afraid of their children on account they might report them to the government?

Nearly all children nowadays were horrible. What was worst of all was that by means of such organizations as the Spies they were systematically turned into ungovernable little savages, and yet this produced in them no tendency whatever to rebel against the discipline of the Party. On the contrary, they adored the Party and everything connected with it… All their ferocity was turned outwards, against the enemies of the State, against foreigners, traitors, saboteurs, thought-criminals. It was almost normal for people over thirty to be frightened of their own children.

I really don’t see your point. Democrats are takers (of rights, free speech, firearms, energy independence and global competition)Republicans want freedom and less regulation. How are the two equivalent? The right is called unstable by the media 24/7, whether it was true or not since before Obama. Turn on most any media outlet and you’ll see the blatant bias. Stories and facts twisted, liars and unverified stories trumpeted as truth, then possibly a quiet retraction or maybe none at all. It’s not even close. It’s one thing to fight to keep your freedoms, it’s another to fight to have the government strip your freedoms. Just watch fuel, utility costs, goods and most everything you use jump in cost since November 2020. Watch job opportunities and wage growth stagnate. See where the bottom 1/3 income earners lose ground again. We are about to be bent over!
We need a little revolution.

Source for this claim that liberals control 99% of the media? Is Rupert Murdoch's media empire liberal? Is Clear Channel/iHeart Liberal?

This was "mostly full-o-crap".....the alliance between media and liberal leadership is a clear and present danger.

Do you think the "right wing" news sources aren't?

Back
Top Bottom