• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Calling all snitches !

come across some people who are so full of ****.jpg

Hmm?..Watching the news now and don't see any of those things happening?..Where?

Yup, didn’t happen. There were no violent protests in 2020 that caused over a billion dollars in physical and economic damage. Over 30 people, including police didn’t die in these peaceful protests. Nothing to see here, move along.

Yup, didn’t happen. There were no violent protests in 2020 that caused over a billion dollars in physical and economic damage. Over 30 people, including police didn’t die in these peaceful protests. Nothing to see here, move along.

Oh, you mean last year...Your post didn't mention when/where?

Well that's quite easy to solve really.

See if Americas Cops can figure our how to stop shooting and killing UnArmed Americans Citizens..
^^That would be a great start^^^

The 2 cops shooting the unarmed guy sleeping at the drive-thru at Wendys in Atlanta was just plain STUPID.
Really EVERYONE of the riots and protests are ALWAYS about the SAME THING EVERY TIME..in every city in every instance from St Louis to Atlanta to Minneapolis....

Just stop shooting and killing UNARMED AMERICANS...

That's why I said in previous post ..... "I'm watching the news and I don't see any riots"

Do you know why I don't see any protests and riots on my TV tonight?

Because NO cop who is to lazy to chase a suspected car sleeper in the drive thru at a Wendys shot any UNARMED AMERICAN in the back today.=No Protests on my TV tonight

Oh, you mean last year...Your post didn't mention when/where?

Well that's quite easy to solve really.

See if Americas Cops can figure our how to stop shooting and killing UnArmed Americans Citizens..
^^That would be a great start^^^

The 2 cops shooting the unarmed guy sleeping at the drive-thru at Wendys in Atlanta was just plain STUPID.
Really EVERYONE of the riots and protests are ALWAYS about the SAME THING EVERY TIME..in every city in every instance from St Louis to Atlanta to Minneapolis....

Just stop shooting and killing UNARMED AMERICANS...

That's why I said in previous post ..... "I'm watching the news and I don't see any riots"

Do you know why I don't see any protests and riots on my TV tonight?

Because NO cop who is to lazy to chase a suspected car sleeper in the drive thru at a Wendys shot any UNARMED AMERICAN in the back today.=No Protests on my TV tonight

I’ve watched the entire clip of the Wendy’s shooting. If that’s how feel about that incident, there is no wonder why you live in the stix. I was at that scene 2 days later, a week after and many other times. Take your elitist attitude and come on over to the type of community you’re fighting for. You won’t, because you don’t practice what you preach. You won’t live in the type of community you’re advocating for. That says a lot about your character.......

I’ve watched the entire clip of the Wendy’s shooting. If that’s how feel about that incident, << Yes it is how I feel about it , it was a stupid shooting and the fired officer faces 11 counts, including murder, and the other officer faces 3 counts, including aggravated assault.

A Judge/Jury will decide.

A Judge/Jury will decide.

The charges were all about politics. The murder charges won’t stick, setting up Atlanta for riots. This is 100% going to play out this way. That’s why there are 11 counts of BS to placate the non-violent, peaceful protesters that killed an 8 year older black child. You and I agree that we can get wasted, fight the cops, beat the cops on the ground, take their equipment and fire a taser gun point blank at a cops face. Seems like he did everything he could to cooperate............

I really don’t see your point. Democrats are takers (of rights, free speech, firearms, energy independence and global competition)Republicans want freedom and less regulation. How are the two equivalent? The right is called unstable by the media 24/7, whether it was true or not since before Obama. Turn on most any media outlet and you’ll see the blatant bias. Stories and facts twisted, liars and unverified stories trumpeted as truth, then possibly a quiet retraction or maybe none at all. It’s not even close. It’s one thing to fight to keep your freedoms, it’s another to fight to have the government strip your freedoms. Just watch fuel, utility costs, goods and most everything you use jump in cost since November 2020. Watch job opportunities and wage growth stagnate. See where the bottom 1/3 income earners lose ground again. We are about to be bent over!

I'm sorry sir, but you been had. Hoodwinked. Bamboozled. Brainwashed. The medium is outrage and the product is us, the loyal viewers.

Back
Top Bottom