• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Calling all snitches !

Show me a picture of the bumper of your Prius and Ill tell you where you stand.
Show me a picture of the bumper of your Prius and Ill tell you where you stand.

I’m so glad you said this. I’m always looking for a reason to post a picture of my baby!

Attachments

• 1A26C27D-72D0-4AA1-AC22-CA93A63512F4.jpeg
    1A26C27D-72D0-4AA1-AC22-CA93A63512F4.jpeg
    86.2 KB · Views: 24
The Left can't argue and support their points, so they resort to ad hominems and insults.

I can't tell if you are intentionally contradicting yourself or really don't realize that your last post was full of the sort of vitriol you attribute here to your enemies. Later you also denounced Alex Jones and in the next breathe praised him.

By God I hope it's intentional

Just trying to have a real discussion without tiptoeing around the fact that over half the country and most of the rest of the world thinks the American right has gone off the deep end.

Yup, burning, looting, murder,terrorizing and countless people assaulted by democrat riots throughout many cities across the country and the right is scary. The media has done its job. There really isn’t anything to discuss. The dye has been cast and now you’ll see it come to fruition. Probably not by storming DC, but more like a Ted Kaczynski approach. If you keep telling decent people they are evil and dangerous, they just might take you up on it.

The public face of the GOP is now people in q-anon and Camp Auschwitz t-shirts. Whether you think that is fair or accurate is immaterial, it's a fact. By comparison, the elected leaders you mentioned seem quite sane.

It's the "public face" as you liberals call it because you control 99% of the news dissemination in print, media and broadcast. You MAKE it seem that way. Show me a picture, any picture in Roswell of a Q-anon or Camp Auschwitz t-****.....

Back
Top Bottom