• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Calling all E-cig / "Vapers" .... what do you vape??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocking my new tugboat Dna200 and my haze dripper tank. Love the hell out of this setup.
images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_11_24_1e0b5a71c7a3083749f71987f656699d.jpg

After a day of using my TFV4 mini, I am not impressed. Juice leaks out of the air holes every time I fill it. Most of the OEM coils seem to need fairly high wattage to perform, which means a quick battery drain. That combined with the 3.5ml capacity means filling the tank more often too. The positives are: great air flow and good vapor production, but I just can't stand the leaking. I'm sure there's some filling method I could be using which may help with the leaking issue but I hate finicky stuff. I wish I had tried a Uwell Crown instead.

For now I'm going back to my old reliable Subtank Mini. It's smaller (shorter), holds more juice and doesn't leak.
My brother just picked up a TFV4 mini and immediately had leaking issues as well. After looking at it, I suggested he replace the O-ring on the coil and that solved his leaking issues completely. I don't know if the replacement coils available for it will suffer from the same issue or not, but every coil that came with his tank needed the O-ring replaced to keep it from leaking.

My brother just picked up a TFV4 mini and immediately had leaking issues as well. After looking at it, I suggested he replace the O-ring on the coil and that solved his leaking issues completely. I don't know if the replacement coils available for it will suffer from the same issue or not, but every coil that came with his tank needed the O-ring replaced to keep it from leaking.
Thanks.. I'll may get some more coils and give it another try.

FB_IMG_1448520272247.jpg
this is great juice at a great price! And they are local so shipping shouldn't take too long. They are based in walton county, I ordered my juice Monday around 430 and got it shipped to gwinnett and it arrived today.

Last edited:
Look at the KOOPOR MINI and the Aspire PEGASUS. Both are TC and the Pegasus figures out what coil you are using by itself. Both are also single 18650. I get excellent battery life from both but I am using the new brown high capacity batteries.

Went with a KOPOR Mini. Should be here Friday. Looking forward to something smaller.

Anyone in the Rome / Cave Spring area wanna trade me something for this TFV4 Mini? Comes with everything that it came with new, including the RBA. The 6 coil head was just installed today and I've noticed no leaking at all. Also got the leaking issue sorted with the RBA by adding more cotton. I just prefer my Subtank Minis over this tank and have no need for it.

I'd be willing to trade it for a decent RDA (Infinite CLT, Mutation X, etc.. no clones).

IMG_3768.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom