• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Calling all E-cig / "Vapers" .... what do you vape??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a at least a 100w mod they would sell for under $100? Prefer regulated, don't know enough about unregulated devices.
I have a boombox. It's a dual 18650 raptor chip mod. It goes to 150 watts depending on the build. I'd let it go for $125 they sell new for $189
images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_09_23_40d5c706629b5808cd89dbda73924933.jpg
images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_09_23_d3384e93c89720844d1f2bc423e0b30a.jpg
images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_09_23_5281bc4bc68f2ac9d6421f06802e5738.jpg

It has a lifetime warranty on everything but the chip. Great mod easy to use and a nice compact size

Just started vaping again. Picked up a uwell tank and a istick tc40w. Vaping some mango right now. Still in the learning stage. Only smoked 8 cigarettes in 3 days. A lot better then 30 a day.

New vapor here. Vaping on a Istick 100w with an Ijust 2 tank. Also just got a velocity clone. Hooked on Muffin Man right now...Mmmm mmmm good. Been off cigs for about 2 maths now.

Just switched from Green Smoke ecigs(which I used to quit smoking last year) to a box mod/subohm tank setup last week. I originally purchased a Innoken Cool Fire IV 40W mod and a Joyetech Delta II tank because that's what the guy at Vaporious recommended to me. No problems with the mod, but hated everything about the Delta II tank. It was very juice hungry, hard to refill, hard to see how much juice was left, leaked out of the airflow holes, and was a bit lacking on airflow. I wouldn't recommend that tank to anyone. Yesterday I decided I was done with that tank and went to another shop and purchased the Aspire Triton tank and stopped by Vaperight in Johns Creek for some new juice.

So far I love the Triton tank. It's running a tad over 0.4ohms with the coils it comes with. The vapor production is great, the airflow is excellent, it's a top fill tank so I don't have to take it off the mod to refill it, and unlike the Delta II, I can see exactly how much juice is in the tank. It's also compatible with most other coils available from Aspire.

I tried a ton of different juices at Vaperight and ended up with a 70/30 VG/PG watermelon and another juice called Aka Manto from Flagship Vapor Co. that is a blend of raspberry, strawberry, blueberry, and blackberry. The Aka Manto is a 60/40 VG/PG and it's an awesome flavor, it's been really hard to put that one down. The same company makes one called Sasquatch that was pretty tasty also.

20151030_221146.jpg

Last edited:
All yall in the area should hit up vapewares in Braselton Sunday for their customer appreciation party, gonna be give aways, trick comps, music and food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom