• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Calling all E-cig / "Vapers" .... what do you vape??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is the fda seems like they want to place some tight restrictions. Almost seems like they are in bed with big tobacco....

This wouldn't not surprise me. What would is if they weren't. And that's one of the things we were talking about. The shop I frequent only sells pre-made premium juice, no house made stuff. They did this intentionally with the thought that the FDA would eventually crack down on all of the shops that make their own juice. The know they're leaving money on the table by not doing so but don't want to count on a revenue that could be stripped away.

Xhale down 78 just past Rosebud.
xhale is a pretty good shop. I used to go to ragin vapors alot but I stopped in at the one in grayson on the way home from work one day in uniform still and one of the punk kids working there said to the other sure smells like bacon, so needless to say I haven't been back. Not really the comment that made me mad it's that they treated a customer like that. But xhale is for sure better than ragin. I frequent vapewares in buford too.

I was in a bad way for juice the other day so I stopped in the Ragin' there by QT to get some juice. Had to go with house brand stuff. Not worth it. I went to XHale the next day. Always have a good time when I go in there.

Here's a sweet deal for someone:

I need some extra $$$ for Christmas so I decided to sell my SX Mini M Class cheap if anyone is interested.

Its in excellent condition (I've always used a silicone sleeve, so no scratches). Its only about 2 months old and it works great. The SX 350J chip is outstanding. One of the most consistent vapes I've ever had. Really love this device. My only complaint with it is the same as everyone else's who has reviewed it. The damn screw on battery cap is a pain in the ass. I like the magnetic battery covers much better. Other than that, its the best vaping device I've ever owned. Only selling it because I need some extra $$.

Comes with everything that came with it new, plus a silicone sleeve.

IMG_3817.JPG

To sweeten the pot, I'll throw in a SMOK TFV4 Mini kit to the buyer for free!

IMG_3768.JPG

If you know anything about the SX Mini M Class, you know that it's an expensive device. Between the SX and the TFV4, I have more than $200 invested. I will sell for $100 firm. You must come to me to pick it up in Rome, GA. I don't want to drive and meet anyone. I'd be willing to ship it, but you'd need to add an extra $12 to cover paypal fees and shipping.

Again, buy the SX Mini M Class for $100 and the TFV4 Mini kit is yours for free!

Last edited:
Just got the Istick 60W TC with the Melo tank. So far not impressed with the battery life in TC mode. Trying it with kanthal now, will see if it's any better.

I would be curious to hear what you think about the Istick 60W after having it for a little while. Do you plan on using it just with the Melo tank? I was looking at getting one to use with my Kanger subtank mini. I have the 30W right now and it won't even get me through a full day on one charge.

That is why I was looking for something with the replaceable 18650 batteries so I could just keep a few on hand instead of having to leave my mod on the charger for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom