• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Calling all Antique Gun lovers: Antique Gun Section Needed.... What do you think???

Do we need an antique/C&R category?

• Yes

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Who Cares?

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Antique Gun Section on ODT...

Thank you to " Everyone" whom has responded so far..
It was mentioned to me that we should start a POLL...
With enough Interest, Steve said he'd review the Idea...

Id love to see a Antique Gun Section on here.. It would be so helpful...

Thanks for your responses... With enough Interest we can add this New Antique Gun Section... We have to come to together and get this done.. One of the Moderators told us to start a POLL.. Does anyone know how to do this??? Surely everyone would like a New Antique Gun Section... Lets start this POLL... If you know how, help lead the way.

Thank you for all of your Reponses.. We can do IT!!!!!!!

Good idea. I love old guns. I don't care to shoot them. The difference is that, IMO, they look better than the newer stuff hanging on your den wall. I just picked up a beautiful early 1800's wooden cleaning rod in Virginia like I had never seen before. It was a great addition to an old "Real Twist" BP shotgun I have.

I'm not a fan of antique guns but it seems more than reasonable to have a home for you old far...fans.. ;) Maybe you can break it down into age ranges.. <100 years old, 100 years and older, Leather slings and rocks...

PS can you take the "antique ammo" with ya. When I see antique ammo, all I read is "Better not SHOOT it". Antique ammo to me is the stuff EOD has to come get rid of for you.

I would say you could probably have a c&r and antique section but you wouldnt want to make it so specific it would only have ten people in it.

Back
Top Bottom