• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Buying a pistol for my grandson

A common complaint amongst FFL's is that they'll get audited one year, and make changes due to the findings of the ATF auditor.

A few years later they'll get audited again, with a different ATF auditor this go 'round. That auditor will look at what they've done, per the advice of the previous ATF auditor, tell them that it is wrong, and gig them for it.

Every. Damn. Time.

IMG_6417.jpeg

Well boo ****in hoo lol.... that type of **** happens to normal people all the time (considerably more frequently I might add). Don't feel special.

Disclaimer - i got no love for FFLs.

I don't recall stating that I (me specifically), we (FFL's in general), or any other group were "special", and I sure as hell don't feel special........except for sometimes in that eatin' crayons special sort of way.

I was explaining issues that occur when you have government oversight, and used the ATF specifically as an example. As 300_whisper 300_whisper pointed out, this issue is not limited to only the ATF, but occurs all over.

Sorry if I hurt your widdle feewings by using an example that did not include you specifically. I will attempt to be more inclusive in the future.

I don't recall stating that I (me specifically), we (FFL's in general), or any other group were "special", and I sure as hell don't feel special........except for sometimes in that eatin' crayons special sort of way.

I was explaining issues that occur when you have government oversight, and used the ATF specifically as an example. As 300_whisper 300_whisper pointed out, this issue is not limited to only the ATF, but occurs all over.

Sorry if I hurt your widdle feewings by using an example that did not include you specifically. I will attempt to be more inclusive in the future.
damn you piss off more folks than me

Back
Top Bottom