• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bug Out to the Bug In

Last time someone did that to me I took off their door and ended up owning their house!!!!

MY man. Way to go...
Really?
I keep reminding myself as I go down the shoulder that if that occurs NOT to pop them from a foot away, pre-meditation won't get me their house. I'll just keep thinking about "The Outlander and the house' story from now on.

I was the guy on a motorcycle stuck in traffic for the last 15 years till I saw a harley blow by me on the shoulder and the lightbulb went on in my head. I have only had about 4 people honk at me and 2 people start edging their way over to block me in the last year I love just waiting till Im about 10 feet from them then going around them on the other side then right back to where I was. SO hard not to flip them off. Just not a flipper-offer kinda guy. I am totally confused as to why anyone would care in the slightest. It would be like honking at a helicopter. I do not effect their situation in the slightest bit. Except for them being pissed they chose to be stuck in a car at that specific moment.

I think "It's me" may possibly fall into that last category. I'm just taking a guess. And at 5:50pm on my way to work when a bunch of dildos are slowing to a crawl just to watch someone get pulled over, look at the shiny blue lights, or several other reasons nobody in their right mind should be slowing down only to look at whatever the heck it is, it IS an emergency in my book. Not to mention I like the practice and repetition is the mother of skill.

MY man. Way to go...
Really?
I keep reminding myself as I go down the shoulder that if that occurs NOT to pop them from a foot away, pre-meditation won't get me their house. I'll just keep thinking about "The Outlander and the house' story from now on.

I was the guy on a motorcycle stuck in traffic for the last 15 years till I saw a harley blow by me on the shoulder and the lightbulb went on in my head. I have only had about 4 people honk at me and 2 people start edging their way over to block me in the last year I love just waiting till Im about 10 feet from them then going around them on the other side then right back to where I was. SO hard not to flip them off. Just not a flipper-offer kinda guy. I am totally confused as to why anyone would care in the slightest. It would be like honking at a helicopter. I do not effect their situation in the slightest bit. Except for them being pissed they chose to be stuck in a car at that specific moment.

I think "It's me" may possibly fall into that last category. I'm just taking a guess. And at 5:50pm on my way to work when a bunch of dildos are slowing to a crawl just to watch someone get pulled over, look at the shiny blue lights, or several other reasons nobody in their right mind should be slowing down only to look at whatever the heck it is, it IS an emergency in my book. Not to mention I like the practice and repetition is the mother of skill.

I had an emergency ......had witnesses including a police officer and great experts........had the other party, his wife, and their insurance company not been such a$$es I would have settled out of court. The house was not their primary residence.....it was a small rental property that they owned.

Back on topic......lol........did not mean to start a thread hijack.......in a SHTF I doubt here would be a free lane available.......crisis breeds panic.......panic breeds stupidity......stupidity breeds chaos!!!!

Last edited:
I had an emergency ......had witnesses including a police officer and great experts........had the other party, his wife, and their insurance company not been such a$$es I would have settled out of court. The house was not their primary residence.....it was a small rental property that they owned.

Back on topic......lol........did not mean to start a thread hijack.......in a SHTF I doubt here would be a free lane available.......crisis breeds panic.......panic breeds stupidity......stupidity breeds chaos!!!!

I bet the outcome would have been significantly different if it was proven that you didn't have an emergency. To talkstosquirrels, keep guessing... I love presumptious people.

Back
Top Bottom