Bug out location

Not a big deal though...its just me and wifey..both of us are proficiant in aim...we both cover the rear /front... you attempt to enter.....we put one in your head and call it a day...lol...leave the dead body there to stink and be a witness as to whoever may consider coming inside...wink!

I don't mind grouping up with people. I think grouping definitely has it's advantages. Having to bug in or out would be easier with a small group of 10-20 ppl. Problem is, I don't know of or haven't met yet, a group of people that I know and trust. Just mentioning that kind of talk, and most people would look at me like i'm some sort of nut job.

I don't think trust has anything to do with it...the looter and criminals don't trust each other or know each other...they ban together with a common goal of stealing and killing to get what they want...that's not who we are ...it who they are! Our goal would be under the understood objective to protect and preserve what we already have..IE..family,food,guns,ammo etc...so our banning together would be for the purpose of keeping what we already have...
...that's the way I think...you ban with other self sufficiant people who have their own sustanance and merely want to preserve it until the time of ease.

That's the way I think!
That thinking may cause me to be alone but,hey!

In fact, some folks will show their best side and some will show their worst side. Planning a group up in advance may have some shortcomings.

Also, most of those around me think I'm a nut anyway. Sharing my survivalist plan won't improve that much.

It has been my experience that trust has everything to do with it.........I want to know that the guy or gal watching my back is not going to put a bullet in it or assist my family (if needed) if I should die or become incapacitated. That said sometimes the situation dictates you have to trust another person based on faith....not blind faith mind you.

It has been my experience that trust has everything to do with it.........I want to know that the guy or gal watching my back is not going to put a bullet in it or assist my family (if needed) if I should die or become incapacitated. That said sometimes the situation dictates you have to trust another person based on faith....not blind faith mind you.

Again I agree. There is a huge amount of trust. At some point I am going to have to lay down and sleep. I have to trust the people that I am with, that they are going to watch me, my wife, my stuff, my guns, my food... whatever it is that I am trying to hold on to. I don't want to fall asleep, my group says they are patrolling/watching our stuff... then I wake up with nothing but my pants on. At some point the people in my group are going to have to sleep, I would want them to know that I will watch/protect OUR stuff until their nap time is over. to me it's a lot about trust and helping eachother.

Back
Top Bottom