• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bitcoin anyone? Crypto?

I am new to crypto currency. I’ve spent the last few weeks investing my time into understanding Bitcoin, it’s patterns and the Alternative coin market, like ethereum and litecoin. (Both can be bought on PayPal). Anyhow, I’ve completely changed my mind on this currency and I truly believe it IS the future unfortunately.

There will be both positive and negatives. Precious metals will go up in value for sure.

Bitcoin investment and other alt coins going well boys -

use my coin base app referral link to get free crypto! This is where I make all my transactions , very easy

coinbase.com/join/smith_coca?src=ios-link

Coinbase is a good starting point for the majority of people, it's just the buy fees are kinda brutal. Binance.us isn't much better. The buying fees are better but if your trying to move your crypto off the exchange they get you a little bit. I'm still trying out Voyager so I can't comment on them yet.

Coinbase is a good starting point for the majority of people, it's just the buy fees are kinda brutal. Binance.us isn't much better. The buying fees are better but if your trying to move your crypto off the exchange they get you a little bit. I'm still trying out Voyager so I can't comment on them yet.
How much crypto are you wanting to hold? I think that crypto has the chance of going 10x from here

How much crypto are you wanting to hold? I think that crypto has the chance of going 10x from here

All of it, lol. If you were referring to Voyager I picked up about 600 of them for $1 about a week or so ago. Wishing I would have got more now. I didn't expect it to go parabolic so quickly.

So I have a decision to make in the next few weeks. Buy more Bitcoin if/when it dips below $30k or spend it all on altcoins. If I only I knew what was going to pop off first. :decision:

So I have a decision to make in the next few weeks. Buy more Bitcoin if/when it dips below $30k or spend it all on altcoins. If I only I knew what was going to pop off first. :decision:
Alt coins 100%. I’m new to this for the most part but to make REAL MONEY AND REAL RETURNS it’s alt coins. I’m doing my homework, again I’m a noobie, and I’ve made money.

Back
Top Bottom