• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bitcoin anyone? Crypto?

I’m new to this for the most part but this has helped me to make gains. It’s a leg up. Buying coins before they reach most any exchanges.
And you’re welcome. Look up Elliostrades on YouTube. He’s awesome. He’s in the know about up and coming projects. For example i got in with unistake weeks ago and again last week. It went from .03 to .25 cents in less than a day. I bought over 25k coins all together

Hey there- how are ya! Times are pretty good. Especially if unistake !You any good with uniswap? Can’t get my transactions processed..!

How bad did Uniswap hit you over the head with gas fees? I'm no where near as comfortable as I would like to be with it and other decentralized exchanges. When I finally jump in, I'm going to try out 1inch. I like their interface better.

How bad did Uniswap hit you over the head with gas fees? I'm no where near as comfortable as I would like to be with it and other decentralized exchanges. When I finally jump in, I'm going to try out 1inch. I like their interface better.
They’re crazy! It’s unreal. For long term holds with high token levels and especially low cap projects I’ll eat some
fees for sure if it’s worth it. Many things aren’t

Back
Top Bottom