• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bitcoin Bull run is on...

Ripples software and the XRP token is a solid buy IMHO. I've been invested for over 5 years.
1650% increase is not bad.
Not a financial advisor, Don't miss out on the XRP token.
XRP-5.jpg

Ripples software and the XRP token is a solid buy IMHO. I've been invested for over 5 years.
1650% increase is not bad.
Not a financial advisor, Don't miss out on the XRP token.
XRP-5.jpg
Good luck to you!!! looks like you have found the investment that works!!
I've just not got the balls to put my hard earned money into something like that....and that's why I sit here and go backwards....just looking at the SBF thing is enough to scare the ever lov'n crap out of me....because that would have been, with my luck, EXACTLY where my $ would have gone.....

On November 20th last year you could have bought a whole Bitcoin for $15,000 and some change. It went over $35,000 today. I knew I should have picked up some more but I’ve been hodling other crypto at half what it’s worth today. I have been averaging down a little over the last year. In 5 years I should be looking good. Blockchain technology is in its infancy and it appears to have unlimited potential.

The reason behind this run up is that a DC judge has forced the sec to consider an application that grayscale has made to start a Bitcoin ETF. If that gets approved we’ll never see $15,000 Bitcoin again

On November 20th last year you could have bought a whole Bitcoin for $15,000 and some change. It went over $35,000 today. I knew I should have picked up some more but I’ve been hodling other crypto at half what it’s worth today. I have been averaging down a little over the last year. In 5 years I should be looking good. Blockchain technology is in its infancy and it appears to have unlimited potential.
ODT....the official site for Bitcoin!!!

You get gold and silver, the only real money.
The real money in gold and silver is the middleman. They buy and sell making 6% But turn their money 40 to 50 times per year. 6% x 50 = 300%....If Gold and Silver is so profitable then why would they buy 4% under spot and sell at 8 % over spot. Because the money is made on turns...not holding the stuff. Sure in the late 70s silver was 50.00 an ounce and they promote that. But see Hunt brothers. They tried to corner the silver market and lost. They manipulated the price. I made out in college selling 600.00 of 90% silver at 28.00 per dollar 1977 or 8. The person that bought it said are you sure you want to sell? My college professors said 90% coins will go to 50.00 per dollar. Not quite. Lol. I bought a beautiful mustang with 8 thousand miles for 6800.00. It increased my abilities to get laid by 300% at West Georgia College. 1980 I totaled it and wakked away with a mild headache. The guy in the wrecker said 2 others cradhed at the same spot and both went into ICU.
2 FARMERS HELPED ME OUT OFNMY CAR AND ASKED DO YOU NEED ANYTHING ELSE? I SAID NO SO THEY LEFT. 20 MINUETS LATER MY FRIEND AND HISVWIFE CAME BY LAUGHING AND TOOK ME TO A PHONE BOOTH.

Good luck to you!!! looks like you have found the investment that works!!
I've just not got the balls to put my hard earned money into something like that....and that's why I sit here and go backwards....just looking at the SBF thing is enough to scare the ever lov'n crap out of me....because that would have been, with my luck, EXACTLY where my $ would have gone.....
Yeah the SBF ordeal proved my point which was...Crypto is digital. Digital is NOT real. If it's all digital and server farm based then it CAN just disappear. It CAN get hacked/stolen etc.
I'm NOT a financial advisor either. But I WILL go on the record as saying do NOT turn real money or metals or other assets into crypto currency.

Yeah the SBF ordeal proved my point which was...Crypto is digital. Digital is NOT real. If it's all digital and server farm based then it CAN just disappear. It CAN get hacked/stolen etc.
I'm NOT a financial advisor either. But I WILL go on the record as saying do NOT turn real money or metals or other assets into crypto currency.
Exactly what I've been thinking all along.........But about the same for our currency, nothing backing it either except for the full faith and credit of the United States Government. Now when was the last time we ever bought something on our looks??

Back
Top Bottom