• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bitcoin Bull run is on...

I am still here, and not sure about the others. I still believe in cryptos potential, but I am also still licking my wounds from the large decline in value too. Fortunately, I am still profitable in my crypto endeavor and have cashed out to buy bullion thru the popular online dealers a few times.
I wonder how many could not accept the loss and didnt survive. I know a guy that it almost got
You get gold and silver, the only real money.
Im not sure what the answer is or what to due with currency of any type.
Crypto has dropped but a lot of money was made and lost.

Cash doesnt have the same value it did years ago and could one day vanish but Im not ready to burn it. Its hard to not at least have in a money market making 4-5% but that isn't keeping up with inflation either but more than burying it.

Gold and Silver have always seemed to be safe but is it really? By the time you pay to buy and pay to sell I don't know that its any different than simply burying cash.

I had $40 left over in bitcoin from a purchase months ago. It's up to $51 and change as of today. It's been interesting watching it go up and down on a small scale. It's been down to $38 and now at $51.

I had $40 left over in bitcoin from a purchase months ago. It's up to $51 and change as of today. It's been interesting watching it go up and down on a small scale. It's been down to $38 and now at $51.
I just thought about this and went and checked and apparently I sold mine a while back. Its cool I prefer to buy high and sell low because its easy to remain consistent.

Glad to see there are a few on here that do what I typically do( buy high & sell low)...I was afraid that everyone here was as savvy as Buffett.....that's the way it comes over on most posts....
I take the same approach on firearms also. Love buying new at retail then selling to the first ODT'r that pm's with a really awesome low ball offer. :thumb:

I take the same approach on firearms also. Love buying new at retail then selling to the first ODT'r that pm's with a really awesome low ball offer. :thumb:
PM Sent.
tmp.gif

Back
Top Bottom