• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BIG LAZER RANGE

I hate reading about yall loosing the ability to shoot at your own property/home. I think if you have been shooting there for years, the ones that move in need to adjust to you, not the other way around.
Anyone who has traveled to or through Henry county in the last few years can attest that the powers that be have sold their souls to any developer willing to pay their price and they won't be happy until every square foot of land has something built on top of it.

Anyone who has traveled to or through Henry county in the last few years can attest that the powers that be have sold their souls to any developer willing to pay their price and they won't be happy until every square foot of land has something built on top of it.
Yep, i can believe that….it is the same way here in cobb county….i used to be able to shoot on 3 diff lands. Slowly all three sold and developed. Either houses, that are too big and the yards arent big enough or a mini strip mall where they put nail salons, likker storz , shoe stores and check cashing/western union - where mostly Mexicans send half their moolah home to mama and 14 kids. LOLZ

Yep. In Macon/Bibb there is an excellent "Sheriff's Department Range" out near the airport, just a few miles from our gun club. David Davis is so anti 2A the he won't allow his own deputies to use the range on their off time. So, they join our club if they don't have a place to shoot. I'm glad they come out. Just seems stupid that he doesn't trust his own men and women.

F uck him. His anti gun beliefs are clearly working in Macon.

Nice range, I go there often. Theres about 8-10 shooting benches with adjustable seats with a roof overhead. I think it's 120 yards to the bank. No range officer on site, it's a free for all more or less. You'll definitely see some idiots down there on a weekend when the weather is nice. I prefer to go on weekdays and usually I'm the only one there or maybe one or two others.

No bathroom facility at the range itself but about a mile down the gravel road there's facilities at the lake.
I’ve shot there several times and like mentioned you get all kinds. Most of my time was however when I was there for a hunt. The shed and benches are nice and they have a dumpster for trash but the nearest bathroom is over near ramp at lake. At least I think theres one

I'd recommend Strongpoint before Big Lazer. I went there after Turkey Day when we camped out at FDR. VERY SMALL range. And probably only 25-30 yards distance between you and the targets. Strongpoint goes out to 400 yards.

Back
Top Bottom