• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Best Way to Get Rid of Coyotes

You don't need names because you can call and find out just like I did... All of the regs you posted pertain to "Furbearing species"

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly....
Still a disgusting way to capture game. I guess I was raised in such a way that you had respect for the animal you were pursuing, and made damned sure that it's death was as quick and painless as possible. That was your measure as a hunter, not rack size or quantity of game taken.

The higher end Fox Pros work really well, I have used them successfully several times. Its a big expensive but if you can find a used one thats the way to go... if you don't want to shoot them and you just want to get rid of them cut a sponge up in four squares, soak them in bacon grease and throw them where you think they are coming through. Just make sure there are no domestic dogs that could pick them up as the sponges will expand and get stuck in their intestines eventually killing them. I am more of a quick kill no suffering kind of guy but hey these guys are too smart for traps and they have a keen sense of smell so shooting them can get tricky

read my post...I don't support animals suffering

You don't need names because you can call and find out just like I did... All of the regs you posted pertain to "Furbearing species"

- - - Updated - - -

Any "game" amimal...read the regs...
... or other wildlife. You can't think of ONE name huh?
By the way, I called. They close at 4:30.
How about a friendly wager of a brick of .22lr? :)

Get fish oil from a fish fry and dip like 20 sponges in it make it where the whole sponge is just filled with the fish oil and go put them everywhere and the coyotes will eat them and there digestive system can't handle the sponge so it kills them slow and painfully

Point is do you own homework in your own County to figure out regulations.
There are no county specific regs on coyotes. There are some weapons restrictions on some public lands. Besides that, it's all the same in the state.

- - - Updated - - -

Get fish oil from a fish fry and dip like 20 sponges in it make it where the whole sponge is just filled with the fish oil and go put them everywhere and the coyotes will eat them and there digestive system can't handle the sponge so it kills them slow and painfully
And everything else. Awesome idea! :second:

Wow, wonderful. You're a real champ.

Back
Top Bottom