• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Best Survial Knife (A Must Have!)

Have several of the SOG tacticals. $29.99. I also have a vouolr of the smaller polished fasthawks and some long hickory handle warhawks. We like our hawks in bartow!!!

I love my Kabar (USA) and my Benchmade 755

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 34
If anyone is interested I can order the "Gerber Survival 31-000751 Ultimate Cutting Knife - 4.80" Blade - Rubberized, Stainless Steel" and have it shipped directly to your house for $38. These really are great knives. I have one myself and love it!! Just shoot me a PM and I will send you my paypal info.

Bear-Grylls-Survival-Series-Ultimate-Fixed-Blade-Knife_ful.jpg

If anyone is interested I can order the "Gerber Survival 31-000751 Ultimate Cutting Knife - 4.80" Blade - Rubberized, Stainless Steel" and have it shipped directly to your house for $38. These really are great knives. I have one myself and love it!! Just shoot me a PM and I will send you my paypal info.

View attachment 149982

Can you get one without the serrations?

My opinion is that you can't beat the Mora HighQ Robust Knife. Especially for the money. I own one and let me tell you, you can do things with this knife that knives are not made to do. Pull it up on amazon and take a look at one. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
About $20.00974.jpg

Back
Top Bottom