Best Camping Style Propane Stove

I’ve used the Coleman two burners with the little tiny propane cans for glamping and it served its purpose.

Now my father in law snagged a decent folding style two burner stove that is a bit hefty and runs on a standard 20lb grill tank... that thing is AWESOME! Heats up cast iron like a real gas stove and we had no issues. I’d consider it a real deal stove and it only weighed like 15lbs and folded up.

I know he got it off of Amazon, I can look and see

Best lightweight SHTF stove used to be the MSR Whisperlight. I boiled up many meals on the AT with mine.What kind of camping are you talking about? Ifn you’ve got the room, I love my Blackstone. Whole pack of bacon and pancakes no problem.

Never really used one myself, but an ex of mine used a table top burner that used butane canisters. Apparently in Japan they use them often. Seemed pretty efficient.

I just did a search and you can find dual fuel burners that use butane & propane. Might be a decent option unless you plan to use the 20lbs tanks.

Never really used one myself, but an ex of mine used a table top burner that used butane canisters. Apparently in Japan they use them often. Seemed pretty efficient.

I just did a search and you can find dual fuel burners that use butane & propane. Might be a decent option unless you plan to use the 20lbs tanks.
Most units made to use a 1lb tank of propane can use a 20 lb tank if you have an adapter hose.

I am thinking about getting one. Probably a two burner unit. Do you have a recommendation?
I've used a Coleman 2-burner propane for years (and Coleman white gas stoves for decades before that). Works okay, but built to a price.

Check out the Camp Chef Everest or Everest 2X. They seem to be a bit higher quality.

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom