• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bernanke: Negative interest rates are coming

What medium do those transactions occur, the block chains verified & updated, and settlement occur in? Who created that medium? Who has regulatory dominion over it?

If the USG wanted to, it could by itself (but would probably find many willing accomplices) shut down and render BTC meaningless nearly overnight. The only reason it doesn't tomorrow is because BTC is economically and financially insignificant. It was just a scam that played out before regulators (and victims) looked past the novelty of it at what it really was, a pyramid-scheme dressed up as a synthetic commodity I mean cryptocurrency.

thumbs.dreamstime.com_z_more_money_words_cash_stacks_piles_ear8bb6df271ad40e5703916b67802ff9ff.jpg

Negative Rates Are Dangerous to Your Wealth

Negative Rates Are Dangerous to Your Wealth
interesting

i just checked out the charts. reminds me of something i read when i first got into economics several years back. the traditional 60/40 split asset allocation was always thought to be solid for the small time or budding investor.

but according to the link you posted

[Broken External Image]:

am i seeing this right? nearly the same risk assessed but the return is what exactly? low. pffft

the contrarian investing was always kind of weird to me, my understanding may be off but the contrarian investing chooses to put money into assets that are overvalued by the investor community (such as tech and social media stocks, way overvalued and have no asset backing to its equity)

I believe if the gov perceive any electronic forms of value storage or transport are against they're interest they could shut them down, in the US, overnight.

Back
Top Bottom