• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Legal Cannibas Coming to NC

Works for me. I don't use it personally but don't see the harm in it and know plenty who have benefited from the medicinal benefits of THC.

And no worse than booze or cigarettes.
Me either. My only real issue is the god-awful 3 day old barbecued roadkill skunk smell.
My memory may be a little fuzzy from age but I don't remember pot smelling that bad in my youth.
Our whole county smells like that now.

Me either. My only real issue is the god-awful 3 day old barbecued roadkill skunk smell.
My memory may be a little fuzzy from age but I don't remember pot smelling that bad in my youth.
Yeah absolutely can't stand the smell. The last time I partook in smoking it was over 25 years ago and I definitely don't remember the smell being that pungent.

Driving through Denver, approaching the city from the east on I-70 for about 10 miles all you can smell is the grow sites. Most CO dispensaries use the same general area where industrial zoning and closed factories provide inexpensive facilities.

It's better smelling that than the wafting manure smells from the cattle yards 60 miles north in Greely.

gummies!!!!

20240304_124358.png

It's not the weed that stinks up a car it's the crap they wrap it in. Also, leaving the ashes and roaches in a car will bake that smell in. Add to that the pungent air fresheners and essential oils used to make a car smell better actually make it like a well used unwashed crack whore that smokes Newports.

It being illegal hasn't stopped people from doing it, might as well make it legal across the board. I had to stop eating the gummies, the effects last way too long

Back
Top Bottom