Beach Carry

What beach daytime gun to bring?

• G19

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • G43x

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's the prob? I can get to my MSR mo' quicker when I'm shirtless.
IMG_1781.gif

Kel-Tec P3AT Is my pocket carry gun for beach activities although I won't intentionally literally swim with it.

I have waded through some creeks and ponds and gotten waist deep with it.

That does disable the red laser unit for a while until I can dry it out, but the gun itself seems to be fine.

Of course ASAP I disassembled it, sprayed it down with WD-40, dried it,
and re-oiled it at home either that night or the next morning.
99B775D4-4D0A-4F48-AD03-61E94FBF45B0.jpeg

Kel-Tec P3AT Is my pocket carry gun for beach activities although I won't intentionally literally swim with it.

That does disable the red laser unit for a while until I can dry it out, but the gun itself seems to be fine.

and re-oiled it at home either that night or the next morning.View attachment 6273554
Can you still shoot it without the laser...?

and re-oiled it at home either that night or the next morning.View attachment 6273554

I wasn't planning on swimming with my carry either. Not intentionally as you said. At the pool or beach I'll have something tucked in the bag. Never needed it, thankfully. The med kit will be used before, thankfully so.

Whole thread was just out of boredom... and for the smart a$$ replies, best of ODT.

Back
Top Bottom