• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Battle belt finished (components list added)

I see your Med Pouch but you should have your Blood type somewhere on the Pouch. In, case you get hit and need blood.
Is that really necessary? I assume if things are so bad that I'm wearing my 'war belt' if I get shot that things have gotten so bad that getting to a hospital isn't an option.

Is that really necessary? I assume if things are so bad that I'm wearing my 'war belt' if I get shot that things have gotten so bad that getting to a hospital isn't an option.
Necessary? Maybe not. But for a few $ it doesn't hurt.

My war belt will be used on my next deployment though.

I have always preferred a belt over a chest rig. Your set up looks pretty good. What kind of inside belt are you using? The Sure Grip made by High Speed Gear is excellent. It doesn't droop, fold over and sag like most others. It has a neoprene liner on the inside and it stays where you want it to stay. I really like it.

http://www.highspeedgear.com/hsgi/sure-grip-padded-belt-31PB.html

Necessary? Maybe not. But for a few $ it doesn't hurt.

My war belt will be used on my next deployment though.

3 pistol and 2 rifle? Could you explain the thinking? You would go to your secondary in so few situations yet have more ammo for it than you do for the primary? I think someone else said "more ammo". Thanks. Taco's rule

3 pistol and 2 rifle? Could you explain the thinking? You would go to your secondary in so few situations yet have more ammo for it than you do for the primary? I think someone else said "more ammo". Thanks. Taco's rule
4 pistol 2 rifle.

Valid point.

I will be running a chest rig as well. It will carry 3-4 rifle mags

This belt is designed to augment that.

I have always preferred a belt over a chest rig. Your set up looks pretty good. What kind of inside belt are you using? The Sure Grip made by High Speed Gear is excellent. It doesn't droop, fold over and sag like most others. It has a neoprene liner on the inside and it stays where you want it to stay. I really like it.

http://www.highspeedgear.com/hsgi/sure-grip-padded-belt-31PB.html
Hook and loop inner belt. Similar to what most cops run.

Need more ammo.
It would be getting border line too heavy.

Nice setup. I'm building one too.
Finished the IFAK and have been looking at the HSGI Slimgrip to be able to click it on for a bump in the night.

Are these the tacos with the velcro belt attachments? How do you like that attachment system?

Looking at your setup, I was thinking that putting the pistol mags at the 10 - 11 O'clock position and the pistol/AR at the 8 or 9 O'clock would give less interference with the front of the left leg when bending/squatting down.

Back
Top Bottom