• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Bad news for Trusts

Could be worst. They could have adjusted the $200 for inflation and could be charging $3,500 per stamp.

The fact of the matter is since I've been an adult or at least following the news there has yet to be 1 instance, that I know of, of a mass shooting or high profile shooting that has used a legal NFA item. So why are they so "heavily regulated"? Its stupid.

Could be worst. They could have adjusted the $200 for inflation and could be charging $3,500 per stamp.

The fact of the matter is since I've been an adult or at least following the news there has yet to be 1 instance, that I know of, of a mass shooting or high profile shooting that has used a legal NFA item. So why are they so "heavily regulated"? Its stupid.
Don't give them any ideas you know they troll the ODT. :tinfoil3:

Remember that 200 bucks in 1934 works out to over 3500 in today's money.

in 1934 200 was serious money. These ights of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed, $200 was a serious infringement.

I'll jump in late here. IMO, 41p has been commented on and delayed so many times, it will not be decided before the current POTUS' term expires. Remember, it's the Exec Office pushing ATF to pursue this.

If you haven't yet, set up a trust and buy all the NFA stuff your heart desires. But don't because of panic. Do it because silencers, SBRs, SBSs, AOWs, and MGs are awesome. Carry on. Business as usual.

Focus on the '16 election. If it's a R, this dies. If not, it'll be another 4 years of the same same.

I'll jump in late here. IMO, 41p has been commented on and delayed so many times, it will not be decided before the current POTUS' term expires. Remember, it's the Exec Office pushing ATF to pursue this.

If you haven't yet, set up a trust and buy all the NFA stuff your heart desires. But don't because of panic. Do it because silencers, SBRs, SBSs, AOWs, and MGs are awesome. Carry on. Business as usual.

Focus on the '16 election. If it's a R, this dies. If not, it'll be another 4 years of the same same.
Loretta Lynch is not known for being gun friendly

Well, I know who she is without Google. She's the replacement Atty General for Eric Holder and is no more than/just as anti gun as he was. The Atty General is the Presidential executive appointed head of the DOJ, which ATF falls under. She is a lame duck Atty General working for a lame duck president who cannot even pass gun control executive orders (which can be overturned by the next president), much less pass any gun control legislation through Congress.

Again, I urge you to focus on 2016. The next presidential appointments to the SCOTUS will ultimately determine the future of 2A.

Back
Top Bottom