Aussies don't drink Fosters.

Same in Ireland...none of my friends over there drink Guinness. But, I always have to have at least one...tastes totally different that what's offered here in the US.
And I've had some awesome local beers while in Germany!!!

And I've visited 12 countries in the past year...

what are the other two

I'd go back to Rome. I did a 4 day tour there and I'm still sure I didn't get to see everything I could. Nice city, many people spoke English, great food and the history goes back to the beginning of time.
Very cool city and I liked everything in Italy, even Naples. Oh and the architecture was fabulous everywhere!

The tiny country of Monaco on the French Riviera bordering France. Again the food was great and the beaches as fine as any I found in 4 years of living in Hawaii and island hopping. A truly laid back attitude, not faking it. Beautiful women on the beach wearing "La minimum" as naturally as we were jeans. Yachts in the harbor with helicopters, speed boats and toys on the deck. People were wealthy and friendly, they liked us (Americans) and would make sure you had a good time. (You can be cussed at in French and all you'll say is "Wow". The language is the prettiest I've ever heard.) There's a lot to see and I didn't see enough. I did get to meet Princess Grace, Prince Ranier, Princess Stephanie and Princess Caroline on the 4th of July in 1976. Princess Grace said "Where are you from Marine? In perfect English" I had no idea she was an American or who she was at the time. They really should have briefed us. I said "Right outside New York City Ma'am". She said, "I know the area, where exactly?" And I said "Bayonne, NJ, Ma'am" and I damn near dropped my rifle when she replied "I know where Bayonne is. I'm from Philadelphia!" Lol, yea that was a blast! Warm, beautiful, clean water, had everything going for it.

Last edited:
The bastard's drinking Budweiser????!!:mad:

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom