Aussies don't drink Fosters.

I still want some Lowenbrau but it seems that somewhere a few decades back Miller bought the brand and screwed it up too. Last time I even saw a Lowenbrau was in a Sopranos rerun from around 2006.

There were two Lownbrau's available in the US, one was the original from I believe Switzerland, and the other brewed in the US by, Miller? The original was really good.

Gee, thanks for that ear worm from the past.

Yeah I'm old enough to remember those ads. And when we were scoring beer as underage consumers we thought that beers with the foil around the cap just HAD to be the best. So we drank a lot of Michelob and Lowenbrau. I tried a Michelob about 2 years ago and they must have changed the formula cause it was horrible.

Wow. But its true that all Australians eat at Out backs . right? Lol
Note the LOL but:
You have got to be kidding, it's an American franchise that gives Aussie food a bad name. There is a YouTube clip with some Aussies critiquing the food, have a look, it's fun.:cool:

Note the LOL but:
You have got to be kidding, it's an American franchise that gives Aussie food a bad name. There is a YouTube clip with some Aussies critiquing the food, have a look, it's fun.:cool:
What is the Australian staple food (or is there one)? We've got Hamburgers and Hot Dogs I guess. Or wait... maybe it's Tacos and Pizza. :usa2:

Back
Top Bottom