• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Attention pot heads.....

It's true. We could lose any of our rights with the stroke of a pen or a change in government. You don't have a brights that can't be taken away from you. Go to Germany and try to buy an AR 15 see how far your rights get you. Go to Japan and try to buy any gun.

Commit tax evasion in the US and get caught. See if your "god given" rights still have value in a court of law.

What's that got to do with your statement that arms ownership is a federal privilege? It's a human right that predates ratification of our Constitution.

What's that got to do with your statement that arms ownership is a federal privilege? It's a human right that predates ratification of our Constitution.
lol, ok then why can't you legally purchase any firearm you want sans paperwork? Why does the government have the ability to remove your right to lawful firearms ownership if you're convicted of a felony...and finally...what happens if the government no longer recognizes your right to own any firearm? Without the courts, your rights disappear.

Just because you don't acknowledge the truth doesn't make the truth a lie.
I'm going to try to ease you into this....what gives the Second Amendment power, and why is it regularly scrutinized and under attack?

If those rights are in alienable, what are you worried about?

Have your gun rights already been truncated? If so, how?

lol, ok then why can't you legally purchase any firearm you want sans paperwork? Why does the government have the ability to remove your right to lawful firearms ownership if you're convicted of a felony...and finally...what happens if the government no longer recognizes your right to own any firearm? Without the courts, your rights disappear.
And? That doesn't make it a privilege given by the government. It's a right that predates our government. I won't argue that the government has stripped that right away though. The 2nd ammendment has long been dead. The final nail in the coffin happened when they made it illegal for private ownership of the army's standard infantry weapon.

And? That doesn't make it a privilege given by the government. It's a right that predates our government. I won't argue that the government has stripped that right away though. The 2nd ammendment has long been dead. The final nail in the coffin happened when they made it illegal for private ownership of the army's standard infinity weapon.

No, it's a privilege, otherwise they couldn't take it away or amend it out of existence. When the courts no longer recognize your right...it's gone.

What gives your rights power? What do you do if they are infringed upon? You go to court, the injustice isn't magically fixed.

No, it's a privilege, otherwise they couldn't take it away or amend it out of existence. When the courts no longer recognize your right...it's gone.

What gives your rights power? What do you do if they are infringed upon? You go to court, the injustice isn't magically fixed.
So you believe everything the government does is legal? I guess there's and argument to be made there because they make the laws but I'm done arguing semantics for the day.

So you believe everything the government does is legal? I guess there's and argument to be made there because they make the laws but I'm done arguing semantics for the day.
I believe it doesn't matter if it's legal...it's reality. If our Second Amendment is amended out of existence there is no legal recourse. Look at those poor bastards in DC before Heller...they had their rights removed. Were they rights then? The courts partially restored their rights, but that hardly sounds like they are in alienable does it? Is it just me, or do our rights seem more like privileges?

Back
Top Bottom