• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Attention pot heads.....

I bet you still know a guy though. I bet everybody knows a guy whether they know they know a guy or not. I bet 75% of he people you meet will do a J in the right setting. The other 25% are either old or have good jobs.

I'm old(er) and have a good job.
I'll find the bottom of a nice bourbon anytime - no need for weed for me.
(and I know a few fellers)

I was raised by a cop there for my views on drugs are pretty stiff. I do not believe in legalizing marijuana but on the other hand I don't understand why you can be in a bar drinking while carrying a gun. I think if you're in paired your impaired and do not have correct judgement therefore it could definitely turn sour quick.

I was raised by a cop there for my views on drugs are pretty stiff. I do not believe in legalizing marijuana but on the other hand I don't understand why you can be in a bar drinking while carrying a gun. I think if you're in paired your impaired and do not have correct judgement therefore it could definitely turn sour quick.
Freedom is dangerous. Americans used to understand that.

Like I've said before. The man who invents some sort of instant test for cannabis intoxication will become unbelievably rich. Just imagine getting pulled over and having to blow in a breathalyzer then being scanned for cannabis residue. Now imagine those same tests before buying a firearm or ammunition.

"Yep, This guy's high as a kite! No .22 ammo for you!"
zzzzpke_meter.jpg

So do you think there should be a standardized IQ test for firearm purchase and possession?

There are a lot of stupid "impaired" people with firearms that neither drink alcohol or consume drugs. They were raised to be stupid.

Has the outcome of the "War on Drugs" been as successful as "Alcohol Prohibition"?

What are the positive affects of the "War on Drugs"?

What are the negative affects of the "War on Drugs"?

Some people shouldn't drink at all, whether they have possession of a weapon or not. Alcohol just makes them stupid.

I'm old(er) and have a good job.
I'll find the bottom of a nice bourbon anytime - no need for weed for me.
(and I know a few fellers)
i know alot of folks who dont smoke, only drink. i know folks who only smoke and dont drink as well

and then there are alot of my friends who do both or neither lol

i just leave it up to whoever wants to put what into their body

Back
Top Bottom