• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Attention pot heads.....

^triggered
giphy.gif

Maybe I lack the faith you have in our Government. That being said, I'd rather a pot head had a gun than someone hooked on prescription pain killers, anti depressants, or alcohol.

If we're veering down that road now, I agree. Unlike some on here who think, and I quote, "Pot is a very dangerous drug", I know for a fact that it has far less negative attributes and causes much less bodily harm than those you mentioned. The mental state of mj users also does not inherently "raise the risk of irrational or unpredictable behavior."

Why would you even have to make that decision? This has nothing to do with varying degrees of "naughty", it has to do with following the letter of the law.

The decision did not follow the law. The batf told gun sellers to assume. You cannot take away rights based on assumptions. You know that better than most.

The decision did not follow the law. The batf told gun sellers to assume. You cannot take away rights based on assumptions. You know that better than most.
Oh ok, so turn your ****ing card in if you don't need it.

In addition, a ban on the sale of guns to marijuana and other drug users is reasonable because the use of such drugs "raises the risk of irrational or unpredictable behavior with which gun use should not be associated," Senior District Judge Jed Rakoff said.
Let Hillary put a couple hundred more federal judges on the bench and voting republican will be seen as " irrational and unpredictable behavior with which gun use should not be associated "

I totally agree except not all are bad, and have a place in the treatment of certain aliments. When the VA puts you on several pharmaceuticals to help you sleep, or Narcotics to relieve pain, and all carry a warning of causing other conditions. I for one hope it is made legal here, so I don't have to poison myself with all the VA's Pharmaceuticals.
My friend, if you need it, take it. Damn the law that tells you that you have to use their drugs. Hell, if you really need some, I might even know a guy.

There is a strong push from the left to expand prohibited persons from access to firearms. They are bad, Mkay.

Yeah, 9th circuit court... Do the research.

Back
Top Bottom