• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

WdSvI7xw

He has been an OC for a year. Is this a billionaire hookup?

Reactions: STI
He has been an OC for a year. Is this a billionaire hookup?
No billionaire hookup I don’t think. He has been coaching 13 years and started as a grad assistant and worked his way up. Position coach in the NFL for 7 years and OC for 2 with very good results. Mike Tomlin had 12 years experience coaching and only 1 as a coordinator when the Steelers hired him. Sean Mcvay had 10 years coaching with 3 as OC before being hired by the Rams.

Reactions: GFB
Also, Matt Lafleur, Head coach of the Packers who are about to host the NFC championship had 10 years NFL coaching experience with 2 as a coordinator. This seems to be becoming a trend.

With Arthur Smith coming onboard for 2021... Who do you consider the best Falcons head coach?

Mike Smith - .59 win percentage
Jim Mora - .54 win percentage
Leeman Bennett - .53 win percentage
Dan Quinn - .51 win percentage
Dan Reeves - .45 win percentage
Jerry Glanville - .42 win percentage

I'll go with Mike Smith, since he broke the old no back to back winning seasons stigma. I thought he did a nice job and seemed to be a great coach at the time. My honorable mention is Leeman Bennett since he took them to the playoffs for the first time.

Wasn't a Glanville fan as he took away the red jerseys, since he liked and always wore black. Plus he didn't know what to do with Farve and failed to even give him a real chance to develop here. What a shame....

upload_2021-1-17_17-40-59.png

Reactions: GFB
Back
Top Bottom