• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

Is Raheem Morris heading towards a HC contract?

I'd say no based on what I have seen so far. They look better, but still aren't playing up to their talent level and payroll. If they end up 6-10 or 7-9, I just don't see him getting the job. But who knows, he just might since that would be quite an improvement over the 0-5 start they had under DQ.

Is Raheem Morris heading towards a HC contract?

I'd say no based on what I have seen so far. They look better, but still aren't playing up to their talent level and payroll. If they end up 6-10 or 7-9, I just don't see him getting the job. But who knows, he just might since that would be quite an improvement over the 0-5 start they had under DQ.

I would like to see him get a short term contract to see what he can do with a whole season. What would the coaching staff look like if Morris could shake things up? I don't know that you get a top-tier HC candidate willing to walk into salary cap hell next season. So giving Morris a 1 or 2-year contract has some advantages.

I would like to see him get a short term contract to see what he can do with a whole season. What would the coaching staff look like if Morris could shake things up? I don't know that you get a top-tier HC candidate willing to walk into salary cap hell next season. So giving Morris a 1 or 2-year contract has some advantages.

Don't know...maybe give him 2-3 years at most.

I wonder how many coaches would WANT to come here with the players and facilities we have though? Yeah, the cap space we have available is very small, so that's a hurdle. :dispirited: Hard to address all of our needs with little money to sign new players. We have overpaid for several guys....like all NFL teams do. Those huge contracts (KC & Mahomes) just set a ridiculous benchmark.

Don't know...maybe give him 2-3 years at most.

I wonder how many coaches would WANT to come here with the players and facilities we have though? Yeah, the cap space we have available is very small, so that's a hurdle. :dispirited: Hard to address all of our needs with little money to sign new players. We have overpaid for several guys....like all NFL teams do. Those huge contracts (KC & Mahomes) just set a ridiculous benchmark.

Probably even more important is getting a GM in there who has a couple strong draft classes. There are going to be a good number of rookies getting significant playing time next season, I'd guess.

EpKDYOaWEAIwEOa

Back
Top Bottom