• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

Heinicke is not an nfl quarterback and can not make throws that an NFL quarterback is supposed to be able to make, but our secondary is so bad his lob passes to wide open receivers AFTER THEIR BREAKS definitely looked like a high school game.

On to London.......
Still not a fan of the London games. Do they really have that big of a fan based there? If so - why not start another European (or just UK) based NFL. Previous one survived for about 15 yrs....so maybe it's time for another try.

Have 6 teams based in the UK, France & Germany to start and then expand to 10 or 12 later.

I always hear that the players and coaches hate the games in London (and Thursday night too).

Reactions: GFB
Still not a fan of the London games. Do they really have that big of a fan based there? If so - why not start another European (or just UK) based NFL. Previous one survived for about 15 yrs....so maybe it's time for another try.

Have 6 teams based in the UK, France & Germany to start and then expand to 10 or 12 later.

I always hear that the players and coaches hate the games in London (and Thursday night too).
Or at least send good matchups, I doubt the Falcons and Jets are going to stir up a bunch of new fans…

The idea might be to have an early early game every Sunday to crush the ratings as much as anything would on a Sunday morning. However, the games are usually terrible. Thursday night football is also a bad idea, I think, with mostly bad games.

5000 completions and another great performance for Ryan. Accurate, moved around and had a nice 50 yard completion.

The team looked good...other than several dropped passes and the fumbles.

I hope they wear red more often.....:thumb:

1633907015774.png

Reactions: GFB
Back
Top Bottom