• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anyone who started on a 600 or 6R bike?

That is the place. Never been there, but saw they always had a big selection.

They have a huge selection and I guess their prices are in line with normal dealer pricing but I've heard stories of them selling bikes that have been in accidents and not telling people and bad stories of poor customer service.

I will say that I called their parts dept once and the guy was nice but I don't think I'll risk spending thousands there.

Yea I was looking for another graffiti 600RR and they were the only place in the state that had one. Needless to say I drove to TN to get one.

WOW is overpriced and the Customer Service in that place is horrible. After about 30 min standing at the counter and getting no help I left and haven't been back (all I wanted was flush mount turn signals).

I started riding dirk bikes and my first street bike was a 2003 ZX-6R (636), I have had a couple more since (ZX-10, CBR600rr, Victory Vegas) and rode many many different bikes.

I have rode just about ever big manufactures 600cc class bike and I can say that in my experience the R6 and ZX-6R seem to be the fastest of the bunch, the GSXr600 is the most comfortable and the CBR600rr has the best handling.

By far my favorite bike and if I went and bought another tomorrow it would be a 600cc, plenty enough power and is hell in the curves. Of course you can always upgrade and get more power as well (Power Commander, Full Exhaust, +1 or +2 on the front sprocket, etc.)

Greenpanther is referring to WOW motorcycles. I'd avoid that place if at all possible.

Super sport. Kawasaki or honda. I was looking at the Triumph Daytona 675R. I would like to finance if it isn't like 10% like Kawasaki offered me.

Yeah I been searching online and wow came up as a dealer with bunch of used bikes. I mean they had them for like $8000 for used 2012 zx6R. Around that area. All the nice prices ones were sold. I'll try mountain motorsports over in Smyrna. One of my customer she recommended free freight? Off canton road. I'll check them too,

Yeah any suggestions would help guys! Right now I'm chosen on the Ninja ZX-6R. The Daytona 675R is good too. I've say on the cbr and that's a choice too! Gsxr also but everyone has a gixxer. All of them I have to tippy toe. I'll try to get higher heeled boots and see if that helps. I don't want to lower the bike because I'll end up wanting it back to spec when I'm more comfortable. Don't take me long to feel comfortable on a bike. Msf class, those bikes were too easy to handle and ride.

Last edited:
I like the 675R and the Ducati 848 but speaking to one of the best motorcycle mechanics in the southeast region I wouldn't buy one as my only bike.

I like the 675R and the Ducati 848 but speaking to one of the best motorcycle mechanics in the southeast region I wouldn't buy one as my only bike.

Both pricey. But Daytona 675R could be an option. It wouldn't be my only bike unless I don't like riding. Might change my perspective when riding on a sport bike,

Both pricey. But Daytona 675R could be an option. It wouldn't be my only bike unless I don't like riding. Might change my perspective when riding on a sport bike,

Its not that they are pricey but the Ducati especially is high maintenance. I've heard that the 675R, when compared to the big 4 (Japanese bikes) its like a Harley. A lot of things Triumph does differently.

Back
Top Bottom