• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone into bourbon?

I picked this up couple years ago?

IMG_7525.JPG

Also wondering how the secondary market works. I think I'd rather sell it than drink it.

According to interwebz it's a key ingredient in "Poor Man's Pappy". You can't make this stuff up...

“Poor Man's Pappy” is a 2:3 blend of Weller 12 yr + Old Weller Antique 107. For a ready to to drink blend of Poor Man's Pappy, pour 2 parts (40%) Weller 12 year and 3 parts (60%) Old Weller Antique 107 into a glass. Give it a swirl and let sit for 5-10 minutes. Then, enjoy!

View attachment 6615705

Also wondering how the secondary market works. I think I'd rather sell it than drink it.

According to interwebz it's a key ingredient in "Poor Man's Pappy". You can't make this stuff up...

“Poor Man's Pappy” is a 2:3 blend of Weller 12 yr + Old Weller Antique 107. For a ready to to drink blend of Poor Man's Pappy, pour 2 parts (40%) Weller 12 year and 3 parts (60%) Old Weller Antique 107 into a glass. Give it a swirl and let sit for 5-10 minutes. Then, enjoy!
You could get $150 for it brother. And Lol at the poor man’s Pappy recipe. I’ve seen that before myself. Not quite how it works.

View attachment 6615705

This is what it used to look like.

IMG_5856.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom