• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone into bourbon?

All depends on your taste. A lot of very experiences tasters prefer ORVW to PVW23. Say the 10 year is the best of the brand. I myself am a fan of the 12 yr.

15yr is what I prefer from all offerings but I’d still take an Elijah Craig BP, Stagg Jr B9/12, or even a Blanton’s SFTB over any Pappy. I’ve never been a real wheat fan though and prefer the barrel proof stuff

Now that BottleSpot is gone and eBay did away with selling bottles, how’s a man to swap, buy sell allocated bottles anymore? I hear about FB groups. And I know it’s against the rules but also know it happens. Any other second hand markets I’m missing?

Now that BottleSpot is gone and eBay did away with selling bottles, how’s a man to swap, buy sell allocated bottles anymore? I hear about FB groups. And I know it’s against the rules but also know it happens. Any other second hand markets I’m missing?
Yeah it’s against the rules on FB but they still do it. Have a few friends that do it on there

15yr is what I prefer from all offerings but I’d still take an Elijah Craig BP, Stagg Jr B9/12, or even a Blanton’s SFTB over any Pappy. I’ve never been a real wheat fan though and prefer the barrel proof stuff
Never tasted Pappy but have a bottle for the collection. I like Blanton's but don't open it often, Angle envy and Eagle rare not bad either..Smoke Wagon Uncut very good but my go to is Wild Turkey 101

Never tasted Pappy but have a bottle for the collection. I like Blanton's but don't open it often, Angle envy and Eagle rare not bad either..Smoke Wagon Uncut very good but my go to is Wild Turkey 101.

I have never tasted Pappy either. In Louisville visiting family about 3 years ago, we went to a somewhat expensive restaurant, and when I asked the price for one drink, I laughed at the response.

One day I will try it, but I have this gnawing feeling I'm going to be disappointed (depending on the price). :)

Back
Top Bottom