• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody pocket carry daily ? What gun and why ?

P.S. There are no buttons or manusal switches to operate it.
Instead, there are two flat, discreet, gold-plated metal contacts on the back outside underside of the trigger guard, where your ring finger would always press when holding the gun as you aim it.
When your skin or some other surface with similar levels of electrical conductivity (Ohms of resistance) is placed across those contacts, spanning the maybe 2mm gap between them, THIS is what turns the laser on.

Had a charter arms bulldog pug in .357 magnum.
Felt pretty confident with that in my
Pocket when I visited scary places like libraries or elementary schools.
You know places that favored criminals to carry over the law abiding.

IMG_20221121_104804869.jpg
I don't know how you can beat the Glock 26 for a pocket pistol. Yeah it's heavy but 12+ 1 is a bad number. And it will accept Glock 17 and 19 magazines for even more fire power.

I pocket carry ERR Day. Sig P365 NRA cause it feels good in my hand and hits what I point it at. 15+1 doesn't hurt either even though I hope to never encounter a situation in which I need that many rounds...

I carry a NAA 22mag with a grip holster. Not much gun , but it will get you off of the bottom of the pile.

Use to daily pocket carry a Kahr PM9 with a Crimson Trace Grip in a Alabama Pocket Holster. It is now my dedicated going to Macongo or Atlanta gun.

View attachment 3602335
Never owned an NAA but in recent years they added a 22 Mag version with a top break action that seems pretty cool.
As for my carry it's either the Bodyguard 380 that my wife won't switch over to for some reason or the Kel Tec P3AT in the same Sticky pocket rig.

Back
Top Bottom